New Speedway Rules for 2009

bungle

http://www.british-speedway.co.uk/news.php?extend.2028

Trying to figure out if I like them or not. Wish the average for EL was 41, but I suppose 39.9 is OK. Only top rider now has to ride at specific position (1), which is going to make the scorecard filling in a hell of a lot tougher.

Now to see what type of team the mighty Poole can put together.

When I first read them I laughed. But now I've had a chance to digest them a bit I reckon it could work quite well. At least trips to places like Arena will stop being average dropping excersises, teams will be able to go there knowing if they dig in a bit they can get something out of it.

As for Poole, no idea, just hope Bjarne and Holder are top of the wanted list!

When I first read them I laughed. But now I've had a chance to digest them a bit I reckon it could work quite well. At least trips to places like Arena will stop being average dropping excersises, teams will be able to go there knowing if they dig in a bit they can get something out of it.

As for Poole, no idea, just hope Bjarne and Holder are top of the wanted list!

Rumour is Watt is likely to return to Eastbourne, depending on if we are able to sign the riders on our wanted list.

And our first confirmed signing is...

Daniel Davidsson.

No huge surprise there, the lad certainly did enough to be offered a new contract. Just hope the next two names are Pedersen and Holder.

Also confirmed tonight that Watt is back off to Eastbourne. Cheers Davy, all the best.

And it looks like Poole are going to enter a team into the new National League, as long as Stadia UK agree. I wonder what day they will ride on?

The Bournemouth Buccaneers apparently. And they're going to be red and white:mad: Shame it can't be the Southampton Saints instead, maybe one day....:(

Apparantly the Buccaneers (!) will ride on Thursdays.

If you click on the 2009 team page of Poole website it has Holder and DD there.

No Craven Shield next season either, apparently. Disappointing if true as it meant I got an extra Poole meeting at Swindon.

• 2 weeks later...