Crazy t-shirt?

Mr X

I noticed the other day that the 'Saints Go Wilde' t-shirt was actually designed by Gecko. He seems to keep pretty quiet about that one.......

Cheers. Saints Go Wilde is still in my portfolio. My club asks me to come up with a couple of t-shirt designs of course I'm gonna oblige. Believe or not some fans actually bought them.

As for the Killer t-shirt good on em.

Edited by GeckoSaint

Typical negative approach from posters on here.

Happy days a favourite of many saints fans has returned from injury after such a long time, its just a bit of fun!

I will 100% be blaming the release of this T-shirt on any future injuries michael svensen gets ;)

I'm guessing that he posed for the photo and that we can therefore assume he is:

a) fairly confident the knee is standing up well

b) happy with the nickname Killer

c) doing his bit for club finances.

Of course, the guy who knows the doorman at the Winchester who slept with the wife of the plumber from next door, who fixed the taps in the Anglers where the brother of the former coach of the youth team whose manager is the cousin of the sister of the nurse who assists the club doctor on a Wednesday afternoon has heard he's on crutches... so it must be true.

Cheers. Saints Go Wilde is still in my portfolio. My club asks me to come up with a couple of t-shirt designs of course I'm gonna oblige. Believe or not some fans actually bought them.

As for the Killer t-shirt good on em.

Did they not ask you to do the "Killer" tshirt?

Plus he hates that nickname.

Does he? He had lots of opportunity to to tell the club, the Echo, the website and anyone else who'd listen that he doesn't want to be called Killer.

And maybe they ran the T-shirt idea past their club captain too?

I think he likes his nickname. Just a hunch.

Does he? He had lots of opportunity to to tell the club, the Echo, the website and anyone else who'd listen that he doesn't want to be called Killer.

Did he arrive wiith the nickname 'Killer' or is it one bestowed upon him by the Mighty Saints fans?

Svensson has said in an interview that he doesn't like his nickname, but accepts that it is something out of his control.

Maybe this is a language thing and what he means is that he doesn't like the implication of his nickname??

Well observed, and that's also my understanding. But Michael's english is very much his second language [despite his lack of accent], and so I suspect he can't express the emotive nuances he'd like to.