Nxe

gaz

The new 360 dashboard goes live tomorrow, if you signed up to the preview then you can download it today.

I'm used to the old one and I know where most stuff is, but its a bit clunky and hard to navigate for certain stuff, so I hope the NXE sorts that.

i think its cool, customisation is obviously the way of the future as were all different :)

However i thought i was playing my Wii while creating my avatar! But that is the nature of this generation everyone copies each other.

I think it is a massive improvement over the old system and watching films is/was always going to happen eventually. We all have fast net speeds now so makes sense. The ironic thing though is right now you cant watch columbia films due to Sony crying about the fact they are getting their ass handed to them on a plate right now by Nintendo and Microsoft. Give it a week or two and they will follow suit with the other studios no doubt.

Also the actual globe button thing now is miles better as makes things so much quicker.

Another thing i have noticed is for games they are giving lots of add-ons away for free. Like for Fifa 09 you can now get a different comentary pack for free!

The ironic thing though is right now you cant watch columbia films due to Sony crying about the fact they are getting their ass handed to them on a plate right now by Nintendo and Microsoft.

Glad to see you got over your hate of Sony.

Oh wait...

:confused:

I'm a COD5 PC user so can you elaborate on that?

You can upload your game to your xbox's harddrive, this allows the game to run faster and no DVD spinning so eliminates noise. Only thing is though you still need the game in the drive to play the stored verison much to my dissappointment!

It wouldn't surprise me if microsoft did the same for windows live games or what ever they're called.

Glad to see you got over your hate of Sony.

Oh wait...

Not hate for Sony, they just keep making mistake after mistake and expect the consumer to pay for it. For example they didnt need to stop their films being shown. It is childish and reeks of desperation. It is like Microsoft saying they wont let Windows be compatible with any Sony product. Just hurts the people who use those products not the manafacturer. I dont hate Sony at all. But they are but a shadow of their former self. The fact they are losing so much money to me shows that.