Advice on getting a new bedroom TV?

Saint Rees

Need to get a new TV for my bedroom so something around about a 32 inch would be ideal size, don't really want to spend more than £400 if I can help it.

Will mainly use it for watching football and gaming (looking to get an xbox one soon (don't start a debate about that or PS4!)) and just other general TV.

Not fussed about 3D, but if there's a good deal that has it included, it would be a cool gimmick.

Needs to be full HD

I understand processing rate is important for football, but what is a good rate for it? A sony one I've been looking at and leaning towards has 200Hz but how good is that? http://www.johnlewis.com/sony-bravia-kdl32w7-led-hd-1080p-smart-tv-32-with-freeview-hd/p1169235?colour=Silver

Will probably go for that one if no one has any other better suggestions

Thanks in advance

we've had several different SAMSUNG Tv's over the years and always been pleased with the technology and picture quality. Try to get something around 100 hz. or better (less than that can be a bit "fuzzy".)

If you're not looking to have the very latest technology 3D etc, you're probably get a chance to buy one " off season " before they come out with " their latest model" in the near future.