Is there a problem with the forum

Viking Warrior

Only Facebook , and this sight on my iPad saint abroad,

Oh trying to log in to a stream to watch the mills all game the other night , without success

In true IT services mode, the usual answer is "works fine for me - no login required".

By the way, "site" not "sight" :)

Yes., there is problem. The forum is full of whingers and bedwetters with nothing better to do than complain about every ****ing thing they can think of. Apart from that, it's fine.

The forum has a load of fantasists and dullards who get mortally offended and abusive when someone dares to suggest that this summer has been atrocious for sfc.

The forum has a load of fantasists and dullards who get mortally offended and abusive when someone dares to suggest that this summer has been atrocious for sfc.

It's not the suggestion that the problem it's the constant banging on with the same old theme. It's not fair, we're ****, the board are crap, all our signings are rubbish, we've done the worst business in the whole world, we're doomed, we're going to get relegated, etc etc etc.

It's not the suggestion that the problem it's the constant banging on with the same old theme. It's not fair, we're ****, the board are crap, all our signings are rubbish, we've done the worst business in the whole world, we're doomed, we're going to get relegated, etc etc etc.

We are certainly a lot closer to relegation than last season and could well go down if circumstances conspire against us. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a forum and people tend to post their reactions on it. As it happens, this summer we have had pretty much a continuous flow of bad news stories so no wonder people are going to express frustration and annoyance at how the team has been dismantled. If you can't handle someone expressing their frustration at yet another bad news story today (Taider) then it's probably better that you log off. You carping on and moaning about it isn't going to stop people from posting, it just means they have one more moaning post to wade through!

We are certainly a lot closer to relegation than last season and could well go down if circumstances conspire against us. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a forum and people tend to post their reactions on it. As it happens, this summer we have had pretty much a continuous flow of bad news stories so no wonder people are going to express frustration and annoyance at how the team has been dismantled. If you can't handle someone expressing their frustration at yet another bad news story today (Taider) then it's probably better that you log off. You carping on and moaning about it isn't going to stop people from posting, it just means they have one more moaning post to wade through!

Well said :thumbup:

OK I'll give you Chambers, so make it one month since we last had a bad news story. Hardly a continuous flow.

No news of any significant strengthening and almost every position weaker than May is a bad news story in itself. Besides, it has been quieter on here re negativity due to the deluge of bad news abating somewhat. Taider situation is just another to add to the list.

No news of any significant strengthening and almost every position weaker than May is a bad news story in itself. Besides, it has been quieter on here re negativity due to the deluge of bad news abating somewhat. Taider situation is just another to add to the list.

Do you ever stop moaning? Don't you have something better to do than turn a tech related question into another of your whinge fests?

On your point, is Taider leaving really bad news? A young loanee hasn't settled and/or his face doesn't fit. Hardly a big deal.

We are certainly a lot closer to relegation than last season

:facepalm:

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You say that as though it's a fact whereas it is actually just a misguided opinion

As it happens, this summer we have had pretty much a continuous flow of bad news stories

No we haven't! We lost the manager and a few players at the start of the window and since then we have brought in a new manager who, in my opinion, is an upgrade on the previous one and we have at least replaced the players that have left. Some people on here (no names mentioned) automatically assume that those players aren't as good as those that have left (I tend to disagree) so I would describe the window, more realisically as being one where there was some initial bad news and since then all good news as the new players came on board.

no wonder people are going to express frustration and annoyance at how the team has been dismantled.

Yes, it is a wonder actually as those same people seem expert at ignoring the good news and just focussing on the changes that happened a good number of weeks ago now and refuse to stop talking about how bad everything is.

If you can't handle someone expressing their frustration at yet another bad news story today (Taider) then it's probably better that you log off.

Now sure where I said I couldn't handle it. Just said the total negativity of people on here ****es me off. Like stating that Taider is another bad news story! No it's not! A player that came on loan, has never played for us and has left ... so what? I seem to recall that some people (no names mentioned) suggested that the signing appeared to be a 'downgrade on last year and not a very inspiring signing'. Yet when he leaves, it's a 'bad news story'.

Exactly the type of no win whining I was talking about.. Whine when he signs and whine when he leaves.

I have learnt one thing today though and that's there's no point in trying to argue against it as some people have the negativity so ingrained into their very persona that there is no way they are taking the blinkers off.