Lack of posters

OldNick

Site used to be fun, but its not so much anymore (imho)

Too heavily moderated + every thread is filled with posts from Batman and alike.

Posts will pick up once we lose a few games. We will get loads of "told you so" threads + look at me style thread bumps

+ as we get closer to Jan all the ITKs come out of hibernation and delight us with there insider scoops

Too heavily moderated + every thread is filled with posts from Batman and alike.

Posts will pick up once we lose a few games. We will get loads of "told you so" threads + look at me style thread bumps

+ as we get closer to Jan all the ITKs come out of hibernation and delight us with there insider scoops

How's your ITK at Barclays wealth?

Bad news sells better than good news. When things are going well the "natives" are content and get on with other things. When they are not going so well the "natives" are restless and kick off on internet forums (amongst other places) to express their displeasure. Lose a few and life will be back to normal here.

Old posters are getting older and leaving, new posters are not replacing them as 'forums' are probably not hip enough.

Bit like Marks and Spencers.

We lack a youth policy, it's a shame that the forum is dominated by has beens like batman, franks cousin and Wes Ender living off their past reputation blocking the development of the young posters. Still while the site is run for commercial gain and not the quality of the forum and post count is all the matters then nothing will change and we'll continue to fall behind german and Spanish Soccerball forums.

We lack a youth policy, it's a shame that the forum is dominated by has beens like batman, franks cousin and Wes Ender living off their past reputation blocking the development of the young posters. Still while the site is run for commercial gain and not the quality of the forum and post count is all the matters then nothing will change and we'll continue to fall behind german and Spanish Soccerball forums.

You're also forgetting that none of the good posters come on here any more and you can see why!

Didn't you used to hound SaintAndy666?

Didn't you used to hound SaintAndy666?

All part of the development process to Toughen him up a it. he couldn't cut it but Look at Super Mikey go now, he posts about clothes and everything. I consider myself like a senior pro taking these young apprentices under my wing. Its like a mongboard version of cleaning my boots.

All part of the development process to Toughen him up a it. he couldn't cut it but Look at Super Mikey go now, he posts about clothes and everything. I consider myself like a senior pro taking these young apprentices under my wing. Its like a mongboard version of cleaning my boots.

Ah, but the flipside of that is budding apprentices might look upon such tutelage and think we're a site full of bitter old fúcks.

/fears follow-up question

yep youre the leader of the gang

Ah, but the flipside of that is budding apprentices might look upon such tutelage and think we're a site full of bitter old fúcks.

/fears follow-up question

65% of footballers taken on get rejected by the time their are 18. It's the same here, not everyone can be a world class poster but this is a good place to learn your trade and if you don't cut it then you can still have a reasonable career at a lower level, like posting on fansonline or 606 forum.

65% of footballers taken on get rejected by the time their are 18. It's the same here, not everyone can be a world class poster but this is a good place to learn your trade and if you don't cut it then you can still have a reasonable career at a lower level, like posting on fansonline or 606 forum.

I am the Forecast of Saintsweb, been around forever but contributed nothing.

It's nice to see the Ugly diversify from a SaintsWeb fan site into a SaintsWeb & DOC fan site.

Sounds a bit like grooming if you ask me. ?

Hmmm I'm not sure that is correct

Yes it is. Large parts of saintsforever was quiet. Many threads wouldn't be posted on for a long time. There are many more active users on here at most hours if the day then back then. You certainly wouldn't be able to post tubgirl or goatse now.

The site seems very lacking in contributors. Very much like the mid-summer.

Things must be going too well lol.

Even Dubaiphil hasnt done a thread on his Ryder cup exploits!!! :?

eqt5ec.jpg[/img]

23jms0x.jpg[/img]

OK you asked.

1) ALL the Press I spoke to Sun. Mail, Guardian, NY Times, Sky, BBC 5 Live had nothing but RESPECT for what we had done in the summer and our start. They were split s to whether Tadic or Pelle would be the buy of the Season. SAF thinks if we stay injury free until January and are equally adept we COULD keep the run going as the Psychology of football can achieve so much.

2) I was interviewed by Chinese TV and did a piece on the behind the scenes roles and a full run down on our new players. THEY knew all about us and thought Pelle and Toby were sensational signings. The Beeb Interview just focused on wtf the Shirt was doing at the Golf. (It was worn as a "vest" under my uniform on the final day and has been tweeted from the 15th Green where I was keeping my Snappers from killing the players with their stampede)

mms706.jpg[/img]

All those were on Twitter and stuff.

Gleneagles was different Nick. It needs a book not a forum. The BEST part of the week is that staying in Auchterader I was surrounded by Saints fans so we had a lot in common and they all agreed with my two "offical quotes"

#onlygoodenoughtogetusto8thplace

#somebodyhastokeeppresssureonChelsea

I haven't renewed because the site died over the summer. We all saw it coming, we warned of it. It needs new blood now let them come.

I'll miss many of those that have moved on but waiting 2 days before somebody converses with you is no good in this modern world. I drop by once a week or so now. Once we expand the Stadium and play in the CL next year perhaps it will all come back...............

8)

Maybe we should kick start the forum back into life by doing a seating plan thread?

You could be on to something here. can we throw in threads on;

1) Saint tattoos

2) Ali Dia jokes

3) Skatchel signed yet

4) Best ever starting 11

5) Saints are for sale

Yes, but any decent young poster will get snapped up by The Arsenal Forum.

Glad you are still thinking about me! Happy to renew posting, just generally don't have the same amount of time as I did in the past. #sob

Heavily moderated? Hardly moderated at all, doesn't need it anymore due to the lack of posters!

Over the last year a lot of people have decided not to renew their subscription. Mine runs out in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to that.

Glad you are still thinking about me! Happy to renew posting, just generally don't have the same amount of time as I did in the past. #sob

I was asked about you, don't confuse this with thinking about you. I think of you the same way Alex Ferguson thinks about Luke Chadwick or Ronnie Wallwork.

Heavily moderated? Hardly moderated at all, doesn't need it anymore due to the lack of posters!

Over the last year a lot of people have decided not to renew their subscription. Mine runs out in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to that.

:lol: I love a good post about how people arent going to post anymore when their subscription runs out. You do know posting on here isn't compulsory and you can stop at anytime?

What's up? You've been a right miserable sod since you got sacked as a mod.

It is over moderated. It's all this combining everything into one thread nonsense that makes it tedious. That and the "waaa, there's already a thread on this, waaa" rubbish.

Some of us don't have the time (or energy) to read multiple page threads, so short sharp threads are often more interesting and those that spend their lives reading the same thread can skip them. Simple really.