Just tried to be a hero

Master Bates

Just went out for a cigarette when I heard a woman screaming, I looked up the road and saw some guy in a suit run past and then a big fat woman ran past holding her handbag and shouting "My purse, my purse"

So I ran after him along with one of my Polish workers who was there at the time.

Needless to say the thief jumped a garden fence, got out in to Dorset Street and run towards Bevois Valley. I failed to be a hero.

Edited by Master Bates

Did you give the fat lady some money to get a McChicken Sandwich? You failed to catch the thief who stole her purse therefore the least you could have done was feed her.

Nah she ran straight across the busy main road, lucky not to have got knocked over.

A female taxi driver carried on where I finished.

Ok moved faster than a joggers pace but not running.

At least I gave it a go, who else would be stupid enough to run after a theif?

You could have run after him, yelled out and called him a c*n*, then when he's riled up enough and running towards you with the intention of beating you to a pulp, you could have run back toward the lady.

I think of everything.

You could have run after him, yelled out and called him a c*n*, then when he's riled up enough and running towards you with the intention of beating you to a pulp, you could have run back toward the lady.

I think of everything.

He could have ran back to the lady backwards.

Just went out for a cigarette when I heard a woman screaming, I looked up the road and saw some guy in a suit run past and then a big fat woman ran past shouting "My purse, my purse"

So I ran after him along with one of my Polish workers who was there at the time.

Needless to say the thief jumped a garden fence, got out in to Dorset Street and run towards Bevois Valley. I failed to be a hero.

I had shoes on, shoes aren't good for running or climbing in

Didn't even think about that.

I'd say that was a good match. You both had shoes on, but he was wearing a suit. And he still out run you, did you really try MB?? I wonder.

He was implying thiefs are illiterate but comically spelling thief wrong, come on Jill, keep up.

Apparently, some bloody nameless professor of Cambridge University is fed up with correcting spelling errors, and so has recently put forward the proposal that mistakes should just be considered an alternative form of the word. Which pretty much buggers up the last thing I'm reasonably proud to be half-decent at.

Of course, I don't agree with his proposal.

Apparently, some bloody nameless professor of Cambridge University is fed up with correcting spelling errors, and so has recently put forward the proposal that mistakes should just be considered an alternative form of the word. Which pretty much buggers up the last thing I'm reasonably proud to be half-decent at.

G onhe thoa osohjtj ols sewity! :rolleyes:

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Hopefully mistakes in grammar will also be considered 'alternative...'