Nintendo Wii for Sale

CabbageFace

Nintendo Wii less than a year old with the following games and accessories

2 Wii Controllers (one with no sound but otherwise fine)

1 nunchuck

1 Classic Controller

1 Wii Wheel (for mariokart)

Mario Kart

Mario Party 8

Wii Play

Big Brain Academy

Wii Sports

All orginal leads and packaging for wii and wii remotes. Hardly used nearly new condition on all items

Live in southampton area so can arrange pickup, please pm if interested

£200

Edited by CabbageFace

My wii is currently on ebay, can arrange for pick up from Portswood to save on postage (only after the 18th though) if anyones interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180309284989

couple of games on my other items list as well

Just a quick tip Saint Stimp... when you list things on ebay, start them off at a lower starting price like 99p or something. If you are majorly concerned about not getting the right amount for it, put a reserve on it, but starting the opening bid lower will a) cost a lot less, and b) mean more people are interested and it will get more bids on it. After all, when selling something in an auction format, you want as many people interested as possible to push the end price up. :)

Just a quick tip Saint Stimp... when you list things on ebay, start them off at a lower starting price like 99p or something. If you are majorly concerned about not getting the right amount for it, put a reserve on it, but starting the opening bid lower will a) cost a lot less, and b) mean more people are interested and it will get more bids on it. After all, when selling something in an auction format, you want as many people interested as possible to push the end price up. :)

cheers for the tip, listed it in a bit of a hurry and couldn't find the reserve thing though?

It's gunna end tomorrow evening if anyone's interested, still at £140.00 with no bids...

cheers for the tip, listed it in a bit of a hurry and couldn't find the reserve thing though?

It's gunna end tomorrow evening if anyone's interested, still at £140.00 with no bids...

Definitely interested at that price - can you e-mail me (as you can't send/receive PMs)? My Hotmail address is on my user profile :)

Definitely interested at that price - can you e-mail me (as you can't send/receive PMs)? My Hotmail address is on my user profile :)

First bid has come in now, feel free to take part in the auction though. As I said the offer to save on postage is there if your in the Southampton area and don't mind waiting till the 18th.. or if your in Plymouth before then :)

Seeing as i have been undercut (thanks Saint stimp!) i would be willing to listen to offers.

Also got a couple of games downloaded. Zelda and Street of Rage Plus Sim City

Again like Saint Stimps, mine is from a smoke free household and is in excellent condition having hardly been used

Let me hear your offers - email to ianausten51@hotmail.com

Edited by CabbageFace

Seeing as i have been undercut (thanks Saint stimp!) i would be willing to listen to offers.

Again like Saint Stimps, mine is from a smoke free household and is in excellent condition having hardly been used

You have an email.

hah didn't mean to undercut you, by the end of the auction I expect the price will be similar. Apologies for hijacking your thread though.

Ending in 2 hours or so if anyone is actually interested! Still at quite a low price :)