Charlotte Church

saint_stevo

I am sick of this place. I am sick of the lot of you. I shall cease from posting my 3 posts until 20 past 1 tomorrow morning. I am sick of this place, handing out infractions to people who post silly comments on a thread full of silly comments. I am sick of Boj and Grunt, the ****s of the cyber world. **** it anf **** you you pair of spazzing mongs. Do me a favour and ban me from this sh*t site from now until forever (or whenever it keels over and dies....which will be within the month) because neither of you ****wits know what makes a good site.

I am sick of this place. I am sick of the lot of you. I shall cease from posting my 3 posts until 20 past 1 tomorrow morning. I am sick of this place, handing out infractions to people who post silly comments on a thread full of silly comments. I am sick of Boj and Grunt, the ****s of the cyber world. **** it anf **** you you pair of spazzing mongs. Do me a favour and ban me from this sh*t site from now until forever (or whenever it keels over and dies....which will be within the month) because neither of you ****wits know what makes a good site.

Not happy, Wiltshire..?

It's like watching a messy divorce...

Stop.... Rag time

Say what you like about his methods, Wiltshire Saint makes an excellent point. From the main board to film and music, this place is utter turd.

That's what happens when you charge £5: you get a bunch of solipsists who actually think their opinions are so worthwhile that they are prepared to pay to share them.

Say what you like about his methods, Wiltshire Saint makes an excellent point. From the main board to film and music, this place is utter turd.

That's what happens when you charge £5: you get a bunch of solipsists who actually think their opinions are so worthwhile that they are prepared to pay to share them.

I blame having 'The Lounge' and TMS

They should be merged because you end with a forum full of drivel

Coming from a spambot like you, lol. rolly eye thingy.

I blame having 'The Lounge' and TMS

They should be merged because you end with a forum full of drivel

Nooooooooooo

The Lounge = sensible talk like Philosophers; and other interesting sensible threads by me and others

The Muppet = Insane asylum, inane dribble, and other such sh*t.

It's killing you inside isn't it Tiggs? It's like they've removed a limb...

The board is much the same as i can see...some good some sh:te...

Unless of course you're that full of yaself that you believe that the board is withering away without your banal contributions?

• 5 years later...