Gambling again

saintkiptanui

This week i have been trying to find out a sure thing on the horses and I think I have found it.

If I had layed every favourite this week for a tenner I would be £400 in front, all I need now is someone to set up a betfair account for me as I've banned myself 2 times and they won't let me back again.

It's obvious really if you back a favourite every race you will end up losing between 15/20% so laying them will get you a profit after deductions and slightly worse odds of at least 10%, so if I raised my stakes to £30 a race if i turned over a million pound a year I would make around 100 grand no more window cleaning for me. I think I will need a bank of around 2 grand to start with just in case I start with a few bad weeks.

Is it d*cko who's the internet bookie??? could you please pm and let me know if this is workable.

Effectively that is what the bookies are doing anyway.

Everytime you bet something to win, they are betting it loses.

Have you ever met a poor bookie?

Have you ever met a poor punter?

Yes I know this but after some very fruitfull research I have narrowed it down a bit.

Laying all favourites in a year would actually make you a 1-5% loss but laying odds on favourites in handicaps gives you a profit of 19%, wohoo I've done it.

I have done even more research, laying a 2 year old favourite in handicaps for a place gives you a 15% profit.

This is going to work.

Get this if you lay a favourite for a place in an f/g class race on the all weather profits would be 45%:rolleyes:

On the turf it's even better.

Hope I haven't bored everyone.

Kip - you can use my account if you like, as long as I get a small cut of any winnings - PM for details.
you would really trust me?? I'm telling you laying 3 year olds to not place in stakes races gives an average of 21% profit, it's just wether you have the balls to do it, I really want to but thing is I would have to give up my job as you can't miss a race, if profitable this would be the greatest job in the world ever. I can't use your account Jill as I don't trust myself and would lose you loads of money betting on every race, i don't have the patience, I need to employ someone to do it for me.

Thanks for the offer.

Dont forget that you need the bankroll if you get a run of favs winning.

Laying 2 year old favourites in handicap races is good but there is also an even better algo if you also set a not run since date in as well.

I am sure you are aware that the ONLY way to beat the bookies long term is to find the VALUE.

you would really trust me?? I'm telling you laying 3 year olds to not place in stakes races gives an average of 21% profit, it's just wether you have the balls to do it, I really want to but thing is I would have to give up my job as you can't miss a race, if profitable this would be the greatest job in the world ever. I can't use your account Jill as I don't trust myself and would lose you loads of money betting on every race, i don't have the patience, I need to employ someone to do it for me.

Thanks for the offer.

Why not just become a bookie like D1cko (that's funny of the filter) and then position your formulae from the other side of the fence?

Obviously all those employed mathematicians and punsters are just geeks with glasses who don't know the real thing so you could help Ladbrokes etc clean up Kipper. Or you could even be an independent for real profits!

Edited by TopGun