4th ODI - England - India

mynameisthehulk

India with a young talented team average age 24 look the best side in the world right now.

I thought England played better and wth Shah and Flintoff in had a chance.

The Indian bowlers gave a lesson on how to bowl under pressure especially in the power play overs.

Another slow start by England openers meant it was always going to be difficult.

Maybe KP and Freddie should have opened?

At least Freddie hit the bggest six hitting the top of the roof stand.

India with a young talented team average age 24 look the best side in the world right now.

I thought England played better and wth Shah and Flintoff in had a chance.

The Indian bowlers gave a lesson on how to bowl under pressure especially in the power play overs.

Another slow start by England openers meant it was always going to be difficult.

Maybe KP and Freddie should have opened?

At least Freddie hit the bggest six hitting the top of the roof stand.

Superb hit by Flintoff, had to laugh at the ball hitting the roof fascia and those are huge stands in Bangalore as well! Well done to Freddy and Shah who played particularly well but little contribution from Bell yet again. Anderson struggles in ODIs unless it's a green pitch in England or NZ, he really bowled junk yesterday and gave the batters too much to do. Broad is inconsistent but worth sticking with and lovely delivery to get rid of Sachin.

Better performance IMO but I'd like to have seen more warm-up games so that this was England's starting point to improve from, not adjusting to conditions when the series has already been lost. Still, the Stanford farce saw to that.