Sony PS3

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Sony PS3, new sealed, with SingStar II. Bought for kids for Christmas, now they have decided they want an XBox, the idiots. Too late to take back to shop so £250. Will deliver locally.

Sony PS3, new sealed, with SingStar II. Bought for kids for Christmas, now they have decided they want an XBox, the idiots. Too late to take back to shop so £250. Will deliver locally.

Bought for kids? not the one you got free with the wives new mobile phone? :D

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

No, I gave that one to my daughter and son-in-law for their new flat. The boys saw it and thought it was fantastic so I went out and bought them a second one. Unfortunately, the elder one now wants to play Halo against his mates so I have bought him/them the XBox and we already have a Wii and I don't want to complete the set or we'll never get the TV off them.

NO ABROAD SCAMMERS UR BE REPORTED TO EBAY ! 100%

Straight out of the text-retarded dictionary?

What do you mean by 'UR'? How can you shorten 'you will' to 'UR'? Where is the 'R'?

You do realise if you come across more literate, you may get more bidders who do not want to buy something from a wideboy yoof.

HTH