The weekend thread sponsored by Rolf Harris

Master Bates

Tonight - Pub or Bed

Tomorrow - Watch Arsenal v West Brom. Listen to saints game. PPAAARRTTAAYY in teh evening.

Sunday - Hungover!! Watch Chelsea V Skates, watch man U v Newcastle, go and play football with fellow forum users. And after a very football orientated weekend.........I will see the MRS.

Tonight - chill with a glass or two of vino

Tomorrow - see my friend being a bridesmaid at her bro's wedding at lunchtime, go to my nieces 3rd birthday party from 4-6 then head into town to meet up with the footie lads and have a few drinks. (Gutted I'm not at SMS).

Sunday - housework, ironing, lunch at the parents, watching footie in the afternoon

Friday - Going to see me aunti

Saturday - meeting a girlie in the day, getting aboustly wasted in town with a mission to get banned from oceania

Sunday -p p p play football, going out fishing all day whilst drinking (all paid for!!!) go out in the evening with a view to getting arrested.

Thats it, oh and grow up/\/\/\/\/\//\ wibble

Friday - Going to see me aunti

Saturday - meeting a girlie in the day, getting aboustly wasted in town with a mission to get banned from oceania

Sunday -p p p play football, going out fishing all day whilst drinking (all paid for!!!) go out in the evening with a view to getting arrested.

Thats it, oh and grow up/\/\/\/\/\//\ wibble

Incest is wrong.

Friday ~ Supergrass concert.

Saturday ~ Pub, Birmingham, Pub.

Sunday ~ Shooting, BBQ

Monday ~ Sea fishing I.O.W.

Wednesday ~ England V Czech

Birmingham's a long way to go to visit another pub.

Tonight - Pop in pub for a few on way home (god how many times have i said that before & ended up not leaving till silly o'clock), then night in playing FM

Sat - Pub, footy, pub

Sun - Pub

Edited by saints_is_the_south

Tonight - Chill-axing with mates round mine.

Tomorrow - A few friends coming over in morning, go out for lunch, then footie (and taking 2 yank and 1 essex girls who have never been to footie before). |Have pizza and then a bit of d&b innit!

Sunday - Going to Stonehenge so the Yanks can pretend it's amazing and then do quiz in evening.

Monday - Going to sleep and play Civ4 all day!

Tonight - Chill-axing with mates round mine.

Tomorrow - A few friends coming over in morning, go out for lunch, then footie (and taking 2 yank and 1 essex girls who have never been to footie before). |Have pizza and then a bit of d&b innit!

Sunday - Going to Stonehenge so the Yanks can pretend it's amazing and then do quiz in evening.

Monday - Going to sleep and play Civ4 all day!

???:confused:

Friday: Finish work and go out drinking with the customer to say job well done. Then find a train back from London but not to late that my missis won't pick me up and isn't in a mood with me.

Saturday: Mates Stag do. (Must remember not to go naked in the solent)

Sunday: Recover from the weekend's antic's.

Tonight: Been to hubby's parents, unable to do much else as I've put my back out, so just off for a bath and then try to sleep

Saturday: Work 10-2, bit of shopping, home to get ready for night out in Winchester for ex-colleagues leaving do.

Sunday: Lie-in, take parents to docks to board their holiday cruise ship, back home to chill and do stuff.