Commentators wanted at Saints v Brum!

Giordano

I will be broadcasting live again from 3pm on saturday during Saints brum, and as, before, would like to ask if there are any attendees who would like to either call or text me during the match so that I can relay your information live to the viewers logged on to http://www.justin.tv/gio1saintschannel

I will anchor the show all the way through jeff spelling (sp?) on sky soccer saturday style except im only interested in saints, and maybe if pfc are losing ...everything that happens at sms that i can find out from all sources - but best of all from guys at the match calling me and telling me- will go live on the show....and there is a messaging service involved also. I am trying to get just one or two saints (or more) to call in from the match with anything you might think of interest- especially goals!!!!

The broadcast will be recorded so you will see your input when you get home after the game - and im sure the guys online who cannot make it to sms and want someone to share the "3-5pm angst of being a saint" with fellow sufferers will be greatful.

Please pm me for my mobile number.

Thanks in advance and see you live , on air, saturday 3pm onwards....This is Gio, gio1saintschannel, reporting to you from walton on thames.... lol

can you explain in greater detail?

Being left in the darkness Rasiak -9 you can't see, so you know nothing. Those who know nothing can't tell, can't spoil things.

Seek and you will find.

Well done Giordano, there are true Saints in our midst who dare to think more about others than just themselves. Top man!

As of 11pm we have 6 saints at sms saturday who may be calling/texting info to the gio1saints channel. Another 6-10 saints are possibles.

I'm really grateful guys on the forum and from the list. Its a bit stressful but im sure it will be ok anchoring the show, there are other supporters who might help with info but at the end of the day its me with my comp, mobs, radio and tvs trying to put it out live as it happens and with the reaction that only a saints fan would give to the news....none of that oh dear stuff......i will be like any fan on the terraces singing my heart out for the team and occasionally writing and commentating!

Oh. i will have a bottle of wine for sure during the match!

crab lungs- tried to pm you but no joy.....long time no hear since we played on the sf footie team.....pm me and will give you my mob or go on saintslist where its published freely.

Rasiak-9- i cannot show the match live. I can attempt, through our sfc contacts, to get live info from sms and away plus using every common media outlet available..to let saints around the world interact live with gio1saints tv channel to know whats going on.

If you live in newcastle or overseas and cannot access hants radio or we are not on live then like all of us you are waiting biting your teeth expecting the oppos to score. gio1saints shares the angst live with u....tune in and forget the wife and kids,,,,,they dont understand whats going on(my apols to all saints supporting wives and kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!including my own kids!) . but its a kind of saints therapy!

I might remind people that opening an account at Justin TV enables one to log on to private members channels. And may I also remind people the easiest and fastest site on the web to get banned is at Justin TV.