Far Cry 2

spain saint

Just been to my local Blockbuster and seen an absolute shedload of them on the second hand shelves. Speaks volumes. I've had it for about two weeks and like the Worm my interest is beginning to wane. Enjoyed the assault on the fort though.

What ruins it for me isn't necessarily that it is repetitive more the way enemies respawn into areas that you have previously cleared and the fact that they seem to be wearing bullet proof t-shirts and strides. Me I prefer Madden 09 anyday.

Yeah I'm on 68% (not trying to outdo you!) There is a lot it does amazingly well, ie the crap guns that blow up in you hand, the beautiful environments, the rocket launchers! Woo! They seem to have patched the AI at least on the PS3 anyway, so they are meaner and dont run around like headless chickens anymore. Any game I can get 30+++ hrs out of and still counting is doin somethin right.

For me it is a perfect game! Sniper rifle in hand and perched on a hill, I could be there for hours. I havent played any other modes than the main game though so cannot coment on that.

For a free roaming game being unable to get to those really high spots to snipe away is a real weakness. I'm with Robsk re the bus stations.

Yeah I'm on 68% (not trying to outdo you!) There is a lot it does amazingly well, ie the crap guns that blow up in you hand, the beautiful environments, the rocket launchers! Woo! They seem to have patched the AI at least on the PS3 anyway, so they are meaner and dont run around like headless chickens anymore. Any game I can get 30+++ hrs out of and still counting is doin somethin right.

That is my point draino! I havent played such a big game in ages. normally I finish a game in about 2 days, especially first person shooters.

Hey I agree with you Robsk that the most annoying thing is to have to travel so far and kill the same people that you killed last time!