Volkswagon Golf

mickn

My daughter is selling her 2003, 03 plate, VW Golf 1.4 Match, 3 door, 5 speed, manual, black metallic, petrol, 55000 miles from new, 2 owners, tax till 31/12/08, mot till mid june 09, recent full VW service, air con, trip computer, cd player, electric windows and mirrors, very nice condition, washed by me, £5,200.00 ono

My daughter is selling her 2003, 03 plate, VW Golf 1.4 Match, 3 door, 5 speed, manual, black metallic, petrol, 55000 miles from new, 2 owners, tax till 31/12/08, mot till mid june 09, recent full VW service, air con, trip computer, cd player, electric windows and mirrors, very nice condition, washed by me, £5,200.00 ono

Always worth a few more quid!

£5,200?????

I love the optomism of car sellers, if you get anywhere near that I will rim sturomsey saint.

Well its less than what the dealer shes buying her new one from reckons she'll get so we shall see. Does stu know of your intentions yet lol

Just had an ex squaddie on the phone from Romsey/Baddesley/Portswood or somewhere willing to pay 5.5k, hes on his way with the cash, never seen the car and only asked 1 question, is there enough petrol in it to get me to Basingstoke.

Hmmmm. I would say £5500 is VERY optimistic. £4-4500 would be more realistic!

I'm selling a 2002 Renault Laguna Dynamique Sports Tourer (top of the range with leather, 17" alloys etc) with full service history, 12 months MOT and 9 months tax and I'll be happy with £1700 to be honest.

Car prices are truly awful at the moment as no-one is buying.

• 2 weeks later...

While we are at it, depressing ourselves with loss money on cars,

I have a mint condition silver Audi A4 3.0ltr Quattro Sport Tiptronic Auto 2002 51 plate, 52k miles, MOT May 09, Tax Dec 08 full leather interior, full Audi service history, hidden tow bar, electric throughout, bose sound system.

I bought it for £10,000 October 2007. Im looking for £6800 for it now as company car forces sale. The car market has screwed me out of £3200 in less than 1 year!

Any offers?!

2n8c7qx.jpg

2dac4ll.jpg

1115ceu.jpg

34tc2ad.jpg

9h5m39.jpg

iz0nc4.jpg