Has something happened to the OS?

Professor

Is it my imagination, or has the OS improved? Looking at the player profiles, they appear to be up-to-date and accurate as to who is on the books and who is not - eg No Rasiak, but Skacel still here. The stories are looking more relevant as well, instead of just a quote, attributed to a player, about how well the team will do in the next game.

Makes a nice change.

Aside from the crap spelling, it has got a bit better. Somebody is spending more time getting content onto it, that's for sure.

But the spelling is shocking.

Hiley's successors at work no doubt. Be interesting to see if the Birmingham programme is also littered with spelling errors.

Hiley's successors at work no doubt. Be interesting to see if the Birmingham programme is also littered with spelling errors.

If it's anything like recent match reports, expect to not only see terrible spelling, but the same word incorrectly spelt in two different ways! :rolleyes:

But the home page 'Online Today' section has three of five out of date items; Claus' Testimonial, New Kit Launch and West Ham friendly!

Still one of the best official sites around though, and it's FREE (unliked some interweb sites).

At the risk of also being pedantic, may I suggest that members of this forum are not the best placed to criticise other people's spelling?:)

The many versions of "definitely" and "disappointing" come to mind!!

I definately fink it maikes it moore fun and never dissappointed wiv the yuf off todays edacation beecause wee all maikes mestakes.