Valium

saintkiptanui

Ask St Landrew. He is currently suffering from a massive and deep seated depression. His mind is unruly and his underwear drawer is all over the place. A few Valium would ease his troubled mind. He would forget about some of the things that have weighed him down over the past few months. Whether this is fun or not is a different matter. It would certainly help him forget some of his problems and allow him to focus on cleaning his mess (mental and physical) up.

I have never taken valium. I have had massive amounts of Tamazepan though. They are fun, though large black holes appear in your mind. This does mean that you cannot remember some of what has happened, but this is necessary if the evil is to leave your soul.

Ask St Landrew. He is currently suffering from a massive and deep seated depression. His mind is unruly and his underwear drawer is all over the place. A few Valium would ease his troubled mind. He would forget about some of the things that have weighed him down over the past few months. Whether this is fun or not is a different matter. It would certainly help him forget some of his problems and allow him to focus on cleaning his mess (mental and physical) up.

I have never taken valium. I have had massive amounts of Tamazepan though. They are fun, though large black holes appear in your mind. This does mean that you cannot remember some of what has happened, but this is necessary if the evil is to leave your soul.

I'm just weighing up wheter to take a couple as I'm bored and I've found the missus stash, go down well with wine??

I might pretend they are ectoids and put some 90's house on.

you say you havent taken valium but I have found tamazepan which the missus says is valium.

Valium and Tamazepan are not the same thing.

I didn't want to waste my final post saying that, but as this site is now completely dead and no one ever posts anything I might as well.

In fact I may as well take the opportunity to start some new threads within this thread. The new title of the first thread is:

1. How much pocket money did you recieve as a child?

For me the answer is **** all, but a little bit of money when I needed/wanted it. We was poor.

When repsonding to this thread, please state you are replying to thread (1).

2. How often do you clean your ears?

I use a cotton bud thing, probably about once a month.

3. What was the last thing you laminated?

I laminated a picture for someone. I can't remember what the picture was though. It was A4 in size.

4. How would you fill your day if you were homeless?

I would rumage in bins and find old newspapers to read/sleep under. I would hang about at the back of bakers at the end of the day and get rolls. I would walk into pub beer gardens and finish off drinks people had left. I would live like a king.

I think one question here is why the Maggot is on Valium at her age?

scared of flying, she took most with her today for her nflight to geordie land but left 2 on the side. We once went up the empire state building but both beeing scared of lifts had a valium each, it cetrtainly helped.

Valium and Tamazepan are not the same thing.

I didn't want to waste my final post saying that, but as this site is now completely dead and no one ever posts anything I might as well.

In fact I may as well take the opportunity to start some new threads within this thread. The new title of the first thread is:

1. How much pocket money did you recieve as a child?

For me the answer is **** all, but a little bit of money when I needed/wanted it. We was poor.

When repsonding to this thread, please state you are replying to thread (1).

2. How often do you clean your ears?

I use a cotton bud thing, probably about once a month.

3. What was the last thing you laminated?

I laminated a picture for someone. I can't remember what the picture was though. It was A4 in size.

4. How would you fill your day if you were homeless?

I would rumage in bins and find old newspapers to read/sleep under. I would hang about at the back of bakers at the end of the day and get rolls. I would walk into pub beer gardens and finish off drinks people had left. I would live like a king.

tight park prewitt c*nt.