Soccer am

saint.tom.clancy

err right er rubbish er gimpy err

something for the weekend, has there ever been a worse show other than any t4 rubbish?? the bald chef who can't cook, lovejoy taling about himself, the bird who as hard as i try I can't fancy, the awkward interviews, it's just like whatever you were talking about.

something for the weekend, has there ever been a worse show other than any t4 rubbish?? the bald chef who can't cook ?, lovejoy taling about himself, left a while ago! the bird who as hard as i try i can't fancy, ok fair enough, the awkward interviews, it's just like whatever you were talking about.

hth

• 5 months later...

Defo think they need some new ideas, most weeks it's the same jokes/themes again and again. Quite glad Lovejoy left - that man is the biggest ***t in the football media circus (and that takes some doing). However, they do still occasionally come up with a moment of genius - yesterday this spoof Dairy Milk ad had me howling with laughter:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fjG_Occs9Cs

something for the weekend, has there ever been a worse show other than any t4 rubbish?? the bald chef who can't cook, lovejoy taling about himself, the bird who as hard as i try I can't fancy, the awkward interviews, it's just like whatever you were talking about.

:smt022

Soccer AM has thankfully got pretty funny again, the new fella succeeds where the other replacement didnt by trying NOT to be lovejoy (which is a good thing).

I'm really enjoying it again

Andy Goldstein was doomed in the role ever since Ray Winstone went on there and swore at him for being a plastic Man Utd fan from London, Winstone really did get into a purple faced rage when he found out, it was fantastic!!!

Soccer AM has thankfully got pretty funny again, the new fella succeeds where the other replacement didnt by trying NOT to be lovejoy (which is a good thing).

I'm really enjoying it again

max rushden is awful....he is very bland..which results in helen chamberlain talking more and more...

the "characters" in the soccerette etc are what makes it funny etc..

andy goldstein is a very funny presenter, too much like lovejoy and was doomed to failure...