Boast about your football history

saintkiptanui

Treleigh county primary in cornwall

promoted to year above and proceeded to score over 30 goals in one season, picked for county team.

made debut for redruth dynamo's, scored 4 goals in the first half, oposition manager asked my manager to substitute me as he didn't want his players confidence shot to peices. Played just twice more scoring two hatricks.

moved to Havant:mad: scored in every game for havant middle school, the place was full of gays

moved to launceston, scored hatrick on debut, dad decided to move again, ended up in the b'stoke, scored just 1 goal for school team, played for pegasus youth top scorer first season then I couldn't be bothered anymore, I liken myself to matt le tiss without the belly

that is my boast, over to you guys....

Started off playing for Michelmarsh and Timsbury

Attended a Soccer Scheme and was scouted by SFC

Attended Southampton School of Excellence for about 6 months.

Moved to Whitbread, player of the year two years running.

Moved to Testwood United.

Moved to AFC Totton

Joined army and represented battalion at football.

Started off playing for Michelmarsh and Timsbury

Attended a Soccer Scheme and was scouted by SFC

Attended Southampton School of Excellence for about 6 months.

Moved to Whitbread, player of the year two years running.

Moved to Testwood United.

Moved to AFC Totton

Joined army and represented battalion at football.

Did you read the thread title properly Stu?

Pub team player of the year is not a boast in my book.

Why waste the post Stu?

Played for,

Wyvern

Eastleigh

Wessex (current)

Also played for SF at Bournemouths ground and scored two.

Highlight of my playing life was trials for Saints. Out of 200+ people they picked me and a few other lads for the final 6-a-side. Matt Le Tissier, Alan Ball and David Hughes all played. Alan Ball and David Hughes were on my team. Alan Ball apoligised to me for putting in a rubbish cross. Very strange feeling. MLT tore us apart! Harry Redknapp was also watching. He was in his first spell at Pomp*y then so I wasn't too fussed. The best bit though was the look on my dads face when he turned up and saw me playing football with his heros. Very proud man!

Started off at Fawley Falcons in the Tyro u10's, before being 'scouted' by Winsor after my performances for the Southampton Rep team. Stayed there and won just about everything in youth football before I signed for Saints at u13's. Stayed a year and was released as too small, and then signed for Bournemouth. Stayed there until u15's and then played for Mansbridge/Ordanance Survey from u16-u18. Moved closer to home again after that and played for Hythe & Dibden in the Wessex league, before announcing my retirement aged 20.

Too much football too young wasn't healthy, but i'll et back into it one day!

I played semi professional football from 1995 till 2002 (with a little break), playing for Chelmsford City. I was a pacy winger with an eye for goal, even ending up top scorer in 1997-98.

I had trials with West Ham and Leyton Orient.

Made 2 appearances for Cambridge Utd in 1999!

Spent a season in the reserves at Oxford Utd in 2000 before going back to Chelmsford.

Started at VV Bennekom in the Netherlands when I was 8 I think and stayed there until I was 16 I think always playing in the lower teams of my age categorie. When I was 16 I moved to the US and there I played for my highschool team even though I was still a freshman (they're not very good at football there). When I returned to Holland I started playing for another local team called K.S.V. Fortissimo where I stayed until I moved to Belfast. In Belfast I played football at a local team called Vision Athletic FC for a season, after a year I moved back to Holland where initially I didn't sign up for a team, last season I started playing again at RKAVIC in the Dutch 5th division reserve and having just moved to Sweden I'm now playing for Högbo AIK in the 5th division Gästrikland.

Started at Wyvern as a nipper and stayed there 'til early teens

Then played for Earls for a good few of years before the team folded

Couple of training sessions with Totton. Realised it was far too serious for me!

Fair Oak for 1 year (they were sh1t but I just wanted to play)

Back to Earls for another year or 2.

Met beer after that and stopped playing/coaching.

Read the following with that fact that I was always a fat kid and not great at football...

Highlights - Age 10, playing a friendly match during a PE lesson, I tipped a powerful shot over the bar in goal. Even more spectacular was that I was a shortarse until my growth spurt.

- Age 14, on the edge of the box, I span to hit a shot, connected perfectly, and smashed it off the crossbar and in. Amazed my fellow pupils.

- Aged 15 during an indoor 5-a-side football league, my (not very good) team "Yip Pulse" destroyed rival team "The Strikers Factory" 4-0, myself getting man of the match for some amazing saves and keeping a clean sheet (although as I was the reporter post-match, I gave myself that title...)

- Aged 18 I finally made it into a proper school team, becoming the 3rd XI captain. The 3rd XI was made up of choirboys (me) fat people (me) and people that hated football (not me). As captain it was up to me to pick the team. I just about scraped together eleven players. We lost 10-1 in our only match. Still, we'd have got caned more if it hadn't been for our keeper, a gloveless Chinese boy who knew squat about football, myslef at centre back (captain's performance) and an American who must've run a hundred miles around the pitch.

- Aged about 26 during a kickaround at Goals Heathrow, I back-heel nutmegged my mate.

Lowlights - The 10-1 defeat

- Breaking the Scaphoid in my hand trying to save a shot from my mate who had been a Watford youth goalkeeper about 15 years ago

- Running out of energy 2 minutes into a recent park kickaround, due to fags, booze, overeating etc etc

- ...and pretty much every other time I've ever played football in my whole life...

Played for Freemantle AFC - now in Senior 1.

Played for Freematle Reserves AFC - but retired due to some c**t pulling me down, knocking my collar bone out of place. He found it funny, as I blacked out and went to Hospital.

So I put a curse on him. If he aint dead already, I hope he dies soon or he gets Aids or something.

I've scored at least one goal in every game I've played since I left school over a decade ago (I played centre back at school but now play striker)! OK it's only around 50 games due to injuries but is a great scoring streak nonetheless.

Just it shame it's pub football and I'm injured again, as I'm sure I could transfer that form to Saints with Jan on the lookout for a striker...