No Palace next week?

We've been pretty well catered for for coverage this season, lost them all, but heyho. Unfortunately, Monday's Sky game vs Palace coincides with a Prem game that Setanta are picking up. Hoping they'll squeeze us in on a delay screening.

Might get FA Cup 3rd round in Jan. Here's hoping!

We've been pretty well catered for for coverage this season, lost them all, but heyho. Unfortunately, Monday's Sky game vs Palace coincides with a Prem game that Setanta are picking up. Hoping they'll squeeze us in on a delay screening.

There should be stream available, they are still broadcasting it on Viasat in Scandinavia.

Maybe that will bring a change of luck. Don't see any sign of it on later in the day.

Seems ESPN 360 will have it via broadband. I tried their free service once but my broadband cable provider are not authorized to carry their service. I just read that Verizon does. I wonder if I can log on via my Verizon aircard?

I will have to give the Verizon aircard a try in my hotel room in Greenville, SC on Monday.

I just canceled my Setanta service. It is already a rare enough circumstance to see Saints Live, so when Setanta decide to broadcast the over exposed Premier League instead of looking out for us starved Championship team supporters, then the chances of watching a game become even more remote.

I will find a pub for the United game, which of course they will show as it is Man U.

I just canceled my Setanta service. It is already a rare enough circumstance to see Saints Live, so when Setanta decide to broadcast the over exposed Premier League instead of looking out for us starved Championship team supporters, then the chances of watching a game become even more remote.

I will find a pub for the United game, which of course they will show as it is Man U.

Setanta is being cancelled after Christmas (as soon as I can ascertain if they will show us in the cup). Only reason I still have it is because we have been on so much lately...although it hasn't exactly been value for money.

Roswell>>did you have any luck with the aircard and ESPN? I watched a good stream of it from a link posted on the main board.