Laughing at Spuds.

PES

I would have thought that being a Skate you would know! ;)

I dunno, maybe I was looking for some common ground? I seem to remember Spurs always seemed to p*** off saints fans too? Spurs fans hightened expectations I can live with, it's the medias pandering to them I just cant stomach. :)

I dunno, maybe I was looking for some common ground? I seem to remember Spurs always seemed to p*** off saints fans too? Spurs fans hightened expectations I can live with, it's the medias pandering to them I just cant stomach. :)

You`re quite right. Spurs are one of those clubs that consider themselves to be "one of the Big Boys" without really ever backing it up. Living on past glories. Although TBF I don`t actually hate them but I do have a good laugh at them at times.

People seemed to think they had bought a load of top quality players - but the only decent one they got is Bentley.

Whilst losing Keane and probably Berbatov. Yet reading the Tabloids, vertually every single pundit has them Nailed on for fifth, a position far more likely to be occupied by Villa, IMO.

TBH it's probably getting boring for the Skates to laugh at us!

Also they probably got the vibes that the tide may be turning down at turd town.

To be honest, Saints are not in a position to Rival us, therefore your not REAL Footballing rivals, more rivals in a pantomime kinda way. I don't think that the tide is turning for Pompey, I think that Harry, Storrie etc are 'encouraging' an expectation re-adjustment, by carefully manipulating the media to spin story's that 'cool' fans expectations, which is a VERY good thing. Many (And I mean thousands) of Pompey fans are complete and utter morons (you probably haven't noticed;)), who seriously expect Pompey to be competing for Champions League places and EXPECT pompey to win the UEFA Cup (I kid you not). The club is just cooling these expectations.

Sales of Muntari and Rumours of Kranjcar's sale have prompted childish re-actions for many Pompey fans and led to claims of No ambition, Sasha should go, Storrie is a liar (I mean what do they expect him to say?) etc. To be honest its truelly embarressing. Pompey Lost 22 Million last year, we're building a new Training Ground and have plans for a VERY expensive stadium at a time when financing any projects are harder than ever, I'm pleased we're trying to balance the books a little bit more.

So Saints fans, go wind up the more idiotic Pompey fans about how Pompey have run out of money and how its all downhill from here, you will get a reaction from the more retarded and deserve the p*** ripped out of them. As far as i'm concerned I am 100% pleased with the way the club has developed under Gaydamak and will be very happy with staying in the Premier League and slowly building on what has been achieved already. I am not concerened in the slightest. :)