Well done the w@ts who shouted abuse at Kevin Philips

1976_Child

So the Northam thinks it is so hard and great to shout abuse at Kevin Phillips eh? What we think it is worthy of a laugh to sing "He ****ged Bret Ormerod's wife" eh?

Well fancy f@cking me!! Doesn't the lad come on a score within seconds of taking to the field. And how does that make us lot in the Northam seem??

Perhaps the ***ts who started the chant against Kevin Phillips should at the very least be humbled by it and perhaps grow the f@ck up and support our boys rather than hurl insults at another player, whatever colour and whatever his previous history is.

I was f@cking embarassed to hear all that crap going on. And frankly, well done Kevin Phillips for rising above it and doing exactly what was needed to humiliate the tossers who started the chant.

I am forever Saints, but the crap which came from the Northam today was unaceptable.

UP THE SAINTS, SAINTS TILL I DIE!

So the Northam thinks it is so hard and great to shout abuse at Kevin Phillips eh? What we think it is worthy of a laugh to sing "He ****ged Bret Ormerod's wife" eh?

Well fancy f@cking me!! Doesn't the lad come on a score within seconds of taking to the field. And how does that make us lot in the Northam seem??

Perhaps the ***ts who started the chant against Kevin Phillips should at the very least be humbled by it and perhaps grow the f@ck up and support our boys rather than hurl insults at another player, whatever colour and whatever his previous history is.

I was f@cking embarassed to hear all that crap going on. And frankly, well done Kevin Phillips for rising above it and doing exactly what was needed to humiliate the tossers who started the chant.

I am forever Saints, but the crap which came from the Northam today was unaceptable.

Behave, I didnt sing but Phillips deserves everything he got. He would have scored or any other player would have it made no difference

Behave, I didnt sing but Phillips deserves everything he got. He would have scored or any other player would have it made no difference

I didn't sing neither but the abuse is ****e. How would you like some one singing crap like that if you had an infidelity?

I didn't sing neither but the abuse is ****e. How would you like some one singing crap like that if you had an infidelity?

In general Saints fans have been very good to returning players.Maik Taylor was received well and clapped back to the fans applauding his return.

Phillips left and said some uncalled things and so the venom is well due.His wife was in the papers for her infidelity and does not shy away from the cameras.I thought he would have celebrated in front of our fans.

phillips is a c@nt and deserves it all, it was fate he was gunna score neway anyone could have predicted it, the songs are fun to sing and his celebration up to the saints fans at west brom a few years ago lives in the memory

oh ****ing jolly good. there's me thinking it was not fate....

In general Saints fans have been very good to returning players.Maik Taylor was received well and clapped back to the fans applauding his return.

Phillips left and said some uncalled things and so the venom is well due.His wife was in the papers for her infidelity and does not shy away from the cameras.I thought he would have celebrated in front of our fans.

so if I **** your missus does that give you the right to let 18,000 people (and the tele audiance) know?

really?

?

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

We have all made mistakes at some time or another and then had the p155 ripped out of us for it.

Time for a reality check. Sh!t happens.

Of course its too much to say that Kevin Phillips scored because of the chanting, but some people, mainly in the Northam, simply do fail to understand how home advantage works by motivating the players. You can motivate your own team by wholehearted support, but you can motivate the opposition and make them all the more determined. Who will know if Phillips would have been so fired up as to be in the right place if the crowd had been singing to him as an ex-saint, or just ignoring him? Too often, the noisy section in the Northam, who can do so much to create a truly supportive atmosphere, fail to use their power for the good of the club and the good of the team.

so if I **** your missus does that give you the right to let 18,000 people (and the tele audiance) know?

really?

?

Well as it was in the national press it was not news.If I left a football club and insulted the fanbase I would expect payback.Crouch left and has gone on to Pompey but he doesnt bring the same feelings from fans.

Its the way you carry yourself.

Personally phillips was not in the game and it did effect his performance.Even McFadden went a patted him on the back when he came on to get him to lift his head.

Of course its too much to say that Kevin Phillips scored because of the chanting, but some people, mainly in the Northam, simply do fail to understand how home advantage works by motivating the players. You can motivate your own team by wholehearted support, but you can motivate the opposition and make them all the more determined. Who will know if Phillips would have been so fired up as to be in the right place if the crowd had been singing to him as an ex-saint, or just ignoring him? Too often, the noisy section in the Northam, who can do so much to create a truly supportive atmosphere, fail to use their power for the good of the club and the good of the team.
Now that is a btter arguement as I think the swing Lowe song and Burley for Scotland was counter productive.

The abuse he gets seems to stem from an interview he gave where the gist of it was that signing for us was the wrong move for him. Don't think he slagged us off as a club or as fans, it just wasn't right. It happens but people took offence and give him **** each time he plays agianst us. then people get upset when he scores and celebates by taking the ****. I would do the same. I saw one bloke run aboyt 20 yards to have a go in the Itchen. Got himself nicked and must feel pretty stupid now (possibly. Who knows?)

Fair play to KP for putting his hands up to the 'stand up if you've ****ged his wife' chants. Think he had the last laugh.

I daresay Beatts will have the same treatment later on this season (different words though), but if we were to draw Arsenal (for example) in the cup, Theo would be a returning hero. Nothing agsinst him, but who did more for us? Beatts, KP, Theo in that order out of the three.

Do like banter, but we often take it too far and end up looking stupid.

The abuse he gets seems to stem from an interview he gave where the gist of it was that signing for us was the wrong move for him. Don't think he slagged us off as a club or as fans, it just wasn't right. It happens but people took offence and give him **** each time he plays agianst us. then people get upset when he scores and celebates by taking the ****. I would do the same. I saw one bloke run aboyt 20 yards to have a go in the Itchen. Got himself nicked and must feel pretty stupid now (possibly. Who knows?)

Fair play to KP for putting his hands up to the 'stand up if you've ****ged his wife' chants. Think he had the last laugh.

I daresay Beatts will have the same treatment later on this season (different words though), but if we were to draw Arsenal (for example) in the cup, Theo would be a returning hero. Nothing agsinst him, but who did more for us? Beatts, KP, Theo in that order out of the three.

Beattie wouldn't get the same treatment.

I daresay Beatts will have the same treatment later on this season (different words though), but if we were to draw Arsenal (for example) in the cup, Theo would be a returning hero. Nothing agsinst him, but who did more for us? Beatts, KP, Theo in that order out of the three. .
Completely different, neither of those 2 took parting shots when they left like a bitter little cvnt.

It's not the club or fans fault that his wife is a cheating little ho. :p

It was such a poor move he trousered the best part of £3.5m and bought a £1.5m house at East Wellow up front and built an indoor pool/gym.

Oh behave!!... and dont ever shout abuse at an opposing player again!!

Oh behave!!... and dont ever shout abuse at an opposing player again!!

sorry... just seeing how many i can wind up!

F@ck Phillips, F@ck his missus and most importantly f@ck the c-u-nt who thought it a wise move to buy a camel!!!

((((((( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ))))))))) !!!!

UP THE SAINTS!

You are a complete ****! Are you over the age of 11?

You are a complete JOKE who clearly has not been watchin saints longer than pre season!

I saw one bloke run aboyt 20 yards to have a go in the Itchen. Got himself nicked and must feel pretty stupid now (possibly. Who knows?)

That was right in front of where I was sat, I think the stewards saved him from a heart attack TBH. If he'd got on to the pitch they would have had to stretcher him off. He looked liked a great big fat embarassment from yesteryear. Also noted that his mates stopped half way down the steps to catch their breaths. Very menacing, I don't think.

I do fear that we will be embarassed on and off the pitch many times this season. The Brummies have had a bloody good laugh at us today, and not just the throwing away 3 points.

I also thought it was a fantastic advert for good supporters from a decent club, the way that Birmingham supporters sang Stern John songs after he went off. They had three or four, and I wouldn't be surprised if it made him yearn for days gone by.

I hope lessons were learnt today.

Edited by hamster

Can you try to be more sanctimonious? Probably not. One thing I do know is that Phillips would have scored that goal regardless of the stick he got today. FWIW I thought the chants were in bad taste.......but quite funny. It's part of the reason I watch football - the banter and the laughs.

All this rubbish about the people in the Northam 'failing to use their power' though? Honestly, do you really think they're superheroes? With all this 'great power comes great responsibility' crap? People go to games for the atmosphere - Northam create it. Without them it's a silent stadium and all the worse for it.

It's just football for christ's sake. They were funny chants. Phillips scored....so what?

What should we do then? Sit in silence like the chapel, Itchen and Kingsland untill something happens, ie. we score or there is a substitution! It would be very boring if we did that, the atmosphere would be non existent and as we dont seem to score very often we might as well all be watching the game on a TV in a libaray!

**** off you knob

It was such a poor move he trousered the best part of £3.5m and bought a £1.5m house at East Wellow up front and built an indoor pool/gym.

Don't doubt that, and it is the way of the modern day footballer, but maybe it was not right for footballing reasons? It happens. It was obviously a bad time of his life if it is true about his wife and maybe he just wasn't happy here? Still don't think he slagged off the club.

We do sometimes look smalltime. It was written in stone that he would score today. Just would like us to get behind the team 80% and banter 20% rather than at times vitriolic abuse 80% of the time, cos when we are the bitten on the arse we have no comeback.

Phillips never had his heart in the club when he played for SAINTS IMO.

Every club he has played for since, he has shown passion, never seen him do it once in a saints shirt.

I think as a professional player you have to deal with such chants, so for f##ks sake, why post a thread and praise an opposing player, why don't we concentrate on our boys and build positives.

Phillips = ***t.

End of.

It was very funny. Well until he scored:(

That was right in front of where I was sat, I think the stewards saved him from a heart attack TBH. If he'd got on to the pitch they would have had to stretcher him off. He looked liked a great big fat embarassment from yesteryear. Also noted that his mates stopped half way down the steps to catch their breaths. Very menacing, I don't think.

I do fear that we will be embarassed on and off the pitch many times this season. The Brummies have had a bloody good laugh at us today, and not just the throwing away 3 points.

I also thought it was a fantastic advert for good supporters from a decent club, the way that Birmingham supporters sang Stern John songs after he went off. They had three or four, and I wouldn't be surprised if it made him yearn for days gone by.

I hope lessons were learnt today.

Think you should keep your thoughts to yourself slimboy!The mush involved was fired up,and it has cost him a season ticket.Do you have one,do you get upset when someone scores against our team,he does,so shut your gob up you plank!

FFS, "super Kev" comes here when his career is on a bit of a nosedive, Saints fans support him, stick by him and sing his name every game despite him looking like he can't hit a barn door after a rather large fee and then he comes good for a bit and leaves saying he never wanted to be here anyway.

What sort of f'ing reception do you expect?! As for blaming the Northam for him scoring that is absolutely absurd. What? He wouldn't have got into that position had the crowd cheered him on?

For christ's sake please don't try and sap any more of the passion, emotion, anger, elation and other irrational emotions out of the game as that's the reason some of us go.

Sod your prawn sandwich

Oh dear. What a silly thread. Its football. If he had come out and said

"I really enjoyed my time here but due to the circumstances and at this stage of my carear, I shall have to move on."

But he didn't. He came out, in the press and said the wrong things. He should expect that.

And the end of the day, he would have scored if we chanted or not. It's football, it's what happens, get over it.

FFS, "super Kev" comes here when his career is on a bit of a nosedive, Saints fans support him, stick by him and sing his name every game despite him looking like he can't hit a barn door after a rather large fee and then he comes good for a bit and leaves saying he never wanted to be here anyway.

What sort of f'ing reception do you expect?! As for blaming the Northam for him scoring that is absolutely absurd. What? He wouldn't have got into that position had the crowd cheered him on?

For christ's sake please don't try and sap any more of the passion, emotion, anger, elation and other irrational emotions out of the game as that's the reason some of us go.

Sod your prawn sandwich

Exactly

jesus get a fvcking life,like he was going to miss from an inch out,he would have scored with or without the abuse.

aim your abuse at the bad defensive errors and not at the crowd,we have to put up with enough sh1t as it is.

i bet you sang your fvcking head off when lowe was ousted you 2 faced ***t.

http://www.mensa.org.uk/

The purpose of Mensa

• to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity
  • to encourage research in the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence
  • to provide a stimulating intellectual and social environment for its members

Your average football supporter need not apply

(Only joshing, obviously......)

phillips is a c@nt and deserves it all, it was fate he was gunna score neway anyone could have predicted it, the songs are fun to sing and his celebration up to the saints fans at west brom a few years ago lives in the memory

I still held a lot of respect to Phillips before he did that. He deserves it

Actually, other way round - they were singing about Ormerod sh*gging his wife... Juvenile I agree. He was always going to score, but it just gave him the incentive to do it within 30 seconds....