Leg Waxing

Saintandy666

does it matter then?

According, to your profile you are 22... Overage by all counts anyway.

By calling me ugly, it suggests you have opinions on which 15 year olds are ugly, pretty, beautiful, fit(whatever word you want) or not. Not only that, but you have opinions of that kind on 15 year old BOYS. So saint_stevo, which 15 year old boys match your standards?

where was violence implied?

Dyslexia, affects 1in12

How about, '**** off and get your armputs done or summit yeah'. Thats getting pretty lairy if you ask me. I don't see what dyslexia has to do with this at all. It's not as if I was attacking your writing skills. Just merely passing comment on your unprovoked insult at me.

How about, '**** off and get your armputs done or summit yeah'. Thats getting pretty lairy if you ask me. I don't see what dyslexia has to do with this at all. It's not as if I was attacking your writing skills. Just merely passing comment on your unprovoked insult at me.

there was no insult, child. End of.

HTH

there was no insult, child. End of.

HTH

Google tells me an insult means 'a rude expression intended to offend or hurt'. Ugly and even Fugly are derogatory terms intended to offend and to be honest it also hurt me a bit(;)). Now, unless you smashed your keyboard and what you said came out by coincidence(if it did I am deeply sorry) I would say you said what you said with intent. I.E You intended to offend me. Now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but what you did perfectly fits the description of insult.

Now, stop being so arrogant as to thinking calling me 'child' wins you the arguement.

there was no argument sport, now its time for a glass of hot milk and bed yes?

Goodnight sweetheart.

xxxxxx

Ermmmmm, yea there was. Just because you say there wasn't in a patronising way so as to try and save yourself the embarrassment of being outwitted by someone 7 years younger than you it doesn't make it so.

Get up. Walk. Door. Slam. Shut. The old women tactic, aye?

Goodnight Stevo, xxx