Dyer and BWP?

Nexstar

It seems as though interest in dyer may have cooled off and that BWP is staying, and i feel they have more experience than half our players yesterday. JP said he wasn't impressed with them at cardiff, but surely they could still have made the bench?

And the echo said we may be trying to get euell and skacel off our books, which is understandable but while they're still here and being paid why don't we play them? I realise it may not be best for the team to 'gel' but it would help us get a few points from the openeing games.

It seems as though interest in dyer may have cooled off and that BWP is staying, and i feel they have more experience than half our players yesterday. JP said he wasn't impressed with them at cardiff, but surely they could still have made the bench?

And the echo said we may be trying to get euell and skacel off our books, which is understandable but while they're still here and being paid why don't we play them? I realise it may not be best for the team to 'gel' but it would help us get a few points from the openeing games.

AwaySaint 1 posted a theory that due to finances we are not paying insurance premiums for high earners so we will not risk them in a match situation until we know whether they will stay or not.

Made sense at the time

Think you will find insurance is a league requirement,covering all playing staff.

If you intend to play them? Hence the cort of comments about not being around the first team

Just seemed a concept that made sense that's all, but hey it was an ITK comment from a poster on here sooooooooooooooo..................

Interestingly' date=' today's Daily Mail mentioned at the end of our match report that Dyer and BWP had been left out after a behind the scenes bust up. Surely, if true, they'd be trying to keep their heads down rather than causing any more trouble?[/quote']

Probably lazy journalism.