The 'Official' Chelsea v Pompey Thread

PES

Are you one of the bestest away fans in the world posting from your mobile?

Away games? Squeezed in with a load of ****ed up retards and the very real possibility of being sat near Westwood and his gang of goons, whilst paying £35-£49 for a ghastly end view? Gosh no, Not for me. Usually attend about 2 away games a year, Max.

I have a fiver on chelsea, come on you ****s!

I bet you did not get much odds on that. If I were you I'd of bet on Pompey, that way if Pompey win the dissappointment for you is offset by a nice little sum of money and if as expected Chelsea win, you wont care about losing a fiver. I BACKED saints to beat Sheffield Utd last season and enjoyed a lovely Nando's with the winnings.

Away games? Squeezed in with a load of ****ed up retards and the very real possibility of being sat near Westwood and his gang of goons, whilst paying £35-£49 for a ghastly end view? Gosh no, Not for me. Usually attend about 2 away games a year, Max.

I take it then, from what you say, that the Blue Meanie is not that popular among your following?

I take it then, from what you say, that the Blue Meanie is not that popular among your following?

I cant speak for everyone, but all the fans I know think he is at best a T*T and at worst a C*nt.

I don't get it. :confused: Why if you have a fiver on Chelsea, do you want Pompey to win?

I just explained it further up the thread. Plus I don't really believe that my bet is going to effect the outcome of a match 100 miles away with 22 men I have an will never meet in a stadium of at least 5,000 other people making the same bet.:p

The commentators are doing my head in with their constant pant-creaming over Deco.

Agreed,a bit over the top but man of the match IMO.

And just scored a screamer.

All over,4-0.

Man Utd next for the Skates then away to Everton,not an easy start to the campaign.

Agreed,a bit over the top but man of the match IMO.

And just scored a screamer.

All over,4-0.

Man Utd next for the Skates then away to Everton,not an easy start to the campaign.

I reckon 4 points after 3 games, though that is my optimistic head speaking. ;)

Great stuff, bottom of the league. Let's hope you stay there and reclaim your rightful place in the fizzy.

Don't hold your breath Denzil, despite a woeful performance against the future Premier League winners, it simply aint gonna happen. :)

I love the fact Kaboul started in midfield because apparently we're short on players.

Apart from the central midfielder who started on the right wing and the £8m right winger who was on the bench.

LOL, I know it just don't make sense?