Rate yer weekend

saints_is_the_south

Friday: Went to a mates for bbq, beer and wii

Saturday: Long day at teh footy. Swindon lost - the only bet on my accumulator which didn't come in, costing me about £600.

Sunday: Had football training. Did sod all the rest of the day really, watched Moto GP and baseball and played some wii. Also read plenty of my book.

Score 6/10

Friday - nothing

Saturday - went to the fire station open day with my mum & 2 of my nephews, had a ride in a fire engine :D. Evening watched Stardust, enjoyed it a lot, thought it was very good

Sunday - total chaos, everyone round for dinner, tried to watch football in between kids running round the front room.

Friday - nothing

Saturday - went to the fire station open day with my mum & 2 of my nephews, had a ride in a fire engine :D. Evening watched Stardust, enjoyed it a lot, thought it was very good

Sunday - total chaos, everyone round for dinner, tried to watch football in between kids running round the front room.

I am sure you did this not so long ago?

I am sure you did this not so long ago?

You make me sound like a fire station groupie ! haha

No, I mentioned it a while ago as it's been advertised for ages. Luke really enjoyed himself, especially when he had to hold a t-towel for a fireman while they were doing a chip pan demo.

Friday - Did nothing but watch the telly.

Saturday - went out in Bournemouth, a couple of good bars followed by ending up in the Camel Bar where I had Shisha for the first time.

Sunday - woke up with a sore throat, had the chills. Got home and went to sleep due to having a ruddy fever. I had the sweats.

Still suffereing today.

Friday - Did nothing but watch the telly.

Saturday - went out in Bournemouth, a couple of good bars followed by ending up in the Camel Bar where I had Shisha for the first time.

Sunday - woke up with a sore throat, had the chills. Got home and went to sleep due to having a ruddy fever. I had the sweats.

Still suffereing today.

Wtf is this?

"Shisha is a method of smoking tobacco (or other flavored molasses) without directly lighting the tobacco. This is done by heating the tobacco with coals. The smoke that the heated tobacco gives off is drawn through pipes, through water and out into the mouth."

Essentially smoked flavoured tobacco through a water pipe - its the vogue in middle eastern countries.

Quite funny, as the bar was quite busy and some people seemed to get giddy over smoking!

4/10 for being ill most of the time.

Edited by Johnny Shearer