Same as last season

Master Bates

No really it is, not really sure what to do now, do I walk around with my eyes shut on a match day?

The season so far:

09/08/08 - Saw 1 Magpie, we lost

12/08/08 - Saw 2 Magpies, we won

16/08/08 - Saw 1 Magpie, we lost

Just like last season, I see one we lose, I see 2 we win, I see none, we draw, how bullsh*t is that, think it's about time we took out the Magpie race imo.

Last night I had a strange dream, we were playing Derby away, the Stadium was the size of a conference team's Stadium and for some reason we were playing in white and at 1-0 down. Last few seconds Dyer nipped in and side footed in the equaliser which was just offside, but the linesman let us have the goal, we drew AND I pulled.

I hope we do get at least a point, obviously I want a win, but a point from them will do.

Fingers crossed I don't just see the one Magpie Saturday.

I wish I could go to sleep now............

No really it is, not really sure what to do now, do I walk around with my eyes shut on a match day?

The season so far:

09/08/08 - Saw 1 Magpie, we lost

12/08/08 - Saw 2 Magpies, we won

16/08/08 - Saw 1 Magpie, we lost

Just like last season, I see one we lose, I see 2 we win, I see none, we draw, how bullsh*t is that, think it's about time we took out the Magpie race imo.

Last night I had a strange dream, we were playing Derby away, the Stadium was the size of a conference team's Stadium and for some reason we were playing in white and at 1-0 down. Last few seconds Dyer nipped in and side footed in the equaliser which was just offside, but the linesman let us have the goal, we drew AND I pulled.

I hope we do get at least a point, obviously I want a win, but a point from them will do.

Fingers crossed I don't just see the one Magpie Saturday.

I wish I could go to sleep now............

drive around until you see another