Fancy dress ideas please

Jillyanne

Captain Paraletic

You will need a white one piece set of thermals, a pair of pants on the outside. Some form of mask, a cloak/cape maybe gloves and a bottle of Gin,vodka, Whiskey, rum, (delete as appropiate) and act totally off your face. This caracter even allows for vomitting and sleeping in doorways. Have a nice night.

Just out of curiousity Jill, how many fancy dress partys do you attend? This thread seems to come up monthly.

I haven't been or heard of a fancy dress party for 10 years, apart from one of those toga wife swapping parties that I usually visit.

Just out of curiousity Jill, how many fancy dress partys do you attend? This thread seems to come up monthly.

I haven't been or heard of a fancy dress party for 10 years, apart from one of those toga wife swapping parties that I usually visit.

The last one I went to was about 10 years ago, this is the first 'fancy dress party thread' that I have started and with a bit of luck it will be the last.