Goals

hamster

Could we have a link to all Saints goals available on the internet maybe? Season by season, match by match.

Make it searchable by player, season, opposition etc. maybe.

Apologies if this would involve tons of work, but it would be a popular feature IMO.

Not a case of too much work - I think it would be a worthwhile addition - but more a case of copyright infringement. We would need to pay various licence fees to the Premier League/Football League in order to show goals/highlights, all of which would be well into four or five figures.

Without wishing to go all "advert", SFC do offer a pretty decent service along those lines, SaintsTV. Unfortunately, you have to pay for it.

Not a case of too much work - I think it would be a worthwhile addition - but more a case of copyright infringement. We would need to pay various licence fees to the Premier League/Football League in order to show goals/highlights, all of which would be well into four or five figures.

Without wishing to go all "advert", SFC do offer a pretty decent service along those lines, SaintsTV. Unfortunately, you have to pay for it.

I have loads of downloaded Saints goals from the Strachan/Sturrock era. I kind of thought I might want to see them again one day, so started collecting them. And without shouting Saints TV again, I paid my fee and have all the ones I missed out now.

I have tried several times over time to see goals on there but it doesn't work here, perhaps it's

only for UK ?

Don't worry, the quality can be appallingly bad. I've lost all hope they'll start using a caching player so that the terrible jerkiness disappears.

Saints TV any good for you, or is that UK only..?