Euell was not away training at Sunderland

OldNick

Last week I saw a rumour on here that Jason Euell was training with the Sunderland squad. That was not true.Some will be disappointed by that but Im not as I think he will become useful to us as the season goes along.

Thanks for the clarification. The fellow that sits in front of me is usually clued up on these things but I shall give him a few digs in the back at the next home game. Like you, I think that he is a useful and important player

Because he is up for sale, same as Skacel.

If neither are sold by the end of the month they will be back training with the first team etc according to Saturday's echo.

Surely they will just be loaned out instead?

It's absolutely retarded that they're not being worked at the moment. They won't be match fit until the middle of October at this rate.

Think they're being worked, but with the young'uns like Dyer did that time.

But the young'uns are in the first team!

Lol - don't get me started on Dyer. A bit of pace was what we were crying out for at the end on Sat but Jan da Man didn't even pick him. Silly.

especially after he played pre season and well apparently? because he is on appearance money and possibly even % of gate receipts, so we are reeally cutting our noses to spite our face now!! Unbelievable......the vicious spiral continues unabated.

especially after he played pre season and well apparently? because he is on appearance money and possibly even % of gate receipts, so we are reeally cutting our noses to spite our face now!! Unbelievable......the vicious spiral continues unabated.

JP has already said many times - they're frozen out for the time being (or at least until the transfer window shuts) as they are up for sale.

Last week I saw a rumour on here that Jason Euell was training with the Sunderland squad. That was not true.Some will be disappointed by that but Im not as I think he will become useful to us as the season goes along.

Bl**dy hope so as his wages have been really useful to Stoke & Reading we have to pay him so can't keep better players.

Great.

You suggest that he was not at Sunderland in which case the simple question, where was he? You do not mention where he was on Saturday.

St Marys? Just curiosity to help us posters.