Best splitscreen Co-op games on 360?

Baj

Really? it won best multi-player game of the year and has 89% metacritic score. You wouldn't be talking ******** again would you Cabbage? ;)

So because some nerds in a magazine or three gave it 89% and it won a award it automatically makes it the best game ever?

i believe there are alot of things out there that have awards and are dull, ****e and rubbish.

IMHO, FACT or whatever you want to call it. ;-0

Just get the demo Baj, doing the same thing over and over again hardly makes it a good game IMHO. There are so many zombies you can blow away before it gets boring.

So because some nerds in a magazine or three gave it 89% and it won a award it automatically makes it the best game ever?

i believe there are alot of things out there that have awards and are dull, ****e and rubbish.

IMHO, FACT or whatever you want to call it. ;-0

Just get the demo Baj, doing the same thing over and over again hardly makes it a good game IMHO. There are so many zombies you can blow away before it gets boring.

So you play games and read/write on a games forum and that doesn't make you a nerd? That is some pretty wierd elitist stuff goin on there!

The awards are voted for by the public i.e the people who play games i.e you. That makes it normally mean more people like it then don't.

You could add your theory to every single walk of life, once you seen a ball be kicked not worth watching anymore football, once listened to a song no point listening to it again, once eaten a takeaway no point getting it again, once read an article on the OS no point reading the site again and so on as you know what to expect. The same could be said for any game....

So you play games and read/write on a games forum and that doesn't make you a nerd? That is some pretty wierd elitist stuff goin on there!

The awards are voted for by the public i.e the people who play games i.e you. That makes it normally mean more people like it then don't.

You could add your theory to every single walk of life, once you seen a ball be kicked not worth watching anymore football, once listened to a song no point listening to it again, once eaten a takeaway no point getting it again, once read an article on the OS no point reading the site again and so on as you know what to expect. The same could be said for any game....

What the hell are you talking about? I wouldnt pay £40 to just repeativley blow up zombies over and over again in similar settings, but whatever floats your boat. You couldnt add this theory to every walk of life, because no football match is the same, no song is the same, but on this game every level is the same, you go around shooting zombies and make sure you dont annoy a witch, then a zombie called a tank comes along and you all have to team together to destroy it. Its a proper ****e version of Resident Evil, with no story line whatsoever. That is my view and im sorry it differs to "St Marco i work in the nerdindustry and i am always right"

Thats all he was asking for, peoples views on things, my view is its rubbish and get the demo before you blow £40 on a average to poor game.

COD 5 is split screen i believe. Have not played it thou.

What the hell are you talking about? I wouldnt pay £40 to just repeativley blow up zombies over and over again in similar settings, but whatever floats your boat. You couldnt add this theory to every walk of life, because no football match is the same, no song is the same, but on this game every level is the same, you go around shooting zombies and make sure you dont annoy a witch, then a zombie called a tank comes along and you all have to team together to destroy it. Its a proper ****e version of Resident Evil, with no story line whatsoever. That is my view and im sorry it differs to "St Marco i work in the nerdindustry and i am always right"

Thats all he was asking for, peoples views on things, my view is its rubbish and get the demo before you blow £40 on a average to poor game.

COD 5 is split screen i believe. Have not played it thou.

You really need to go and check yourself in somewhere mate as you sound a bit crazy if you get what i mean. Either that or you do way to many drugs!

BTW what is your gamertag Cabbage as be interesting to see what games you have played ;)

Other Split Co-Op games that i have that are cool Baj are

Vegas 1&2

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2

Forza 2

Burnout Paradise

Kane and Lynch though the game generally sucks quite bad overall

Im sure there are others but thinking about it they are all a bit repetative like Cabbage says. Once you killed a million Japanese in COD5 or terrorists in COD4 it gets a bit stale.

Forza 2 is awesome but i've been a bit caustious of that one seeing as it broke my 1st xbox!

In the novelty games the Lego series is quite fun though not played the new Batman one.

Other Split Co-Op games that i have that are cool Baj are

Vegas 1&2

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2

Forza 2

Burnout Paradise

Kane and Lynch though the game generally sucks quite bad overall

Im sure there are others but thinking about it they are all a bit repetative like Cabbage says. Once you killed a million Japanese in COD5 or terrorists in COD4 it gets a bit stale.

Forza 2 is awesome but i've been a bit caustious of that one seeing as it broke my 1st xbox!

In the novelty games the Lego series is quite fun though not played the new Batman one.

Kayne and Lynch should have been so good. Totally agree though :(

It was the aiming in the game that spoilt it for me. Great story line.

You really need to go and check yourself in somewhere mate as you sound a bit crazy if you get what i mean. Either that or you do way to many drugs!

BTW what is your gamertag Cabbage as be interesting to see what games you have played ;)

Crazy is my middle ear.

CabbageFace would be my gheymer tag.

I was playing Left 4 Dead last night with my housemate, the only fun i had was launching molotov ****tails on him.

Brap.