Saboteurs

Guided Missile

Can anyone tell me how to re-instate my ignore list. £5 is a bargain for the service this site provides, but far too much if I am going to be subjected to the random bull**** of the few sad saboteurs that infect our fanbase and this site.

The board, management, staff and playing squad at our club are all working hard towards a successful season and deserve all the support they can muster. I understand that the mods shouldn't censure the posters, that advocate a financial guerrilla war against the club, but surely we can?

Just to get this straight. Are you inferring that the equivalent cost of a couple of pints of beer is somehow beyond the pocket of anybody who posts on here? :rolleyes:

I think the point is not that they can't afford it but that they won't see that "investment" as worthwhile just for the sake of either winding people up or getting banned and not getting their money back.

I think the point is not that they can't afford it but that they won't see that "investment" as worthwhile just for the sake of either winding people up or getting banned and not getting their money back.

Naturally it all depends on what is classed as random bull**** or saboteurs. One man's bull**** is another's humble opinion. Some who call others saboteurs for being critical of the current board, were quite happy to level similar criticisms at the previous one. But I'm entirely happy in the ability of the moderators to rule on these things with impartiality.

In view of the clubs financial position I doubt that Rupert will sanction £5 on expenses for the likes of Scooby or Sundance,or any of his other moles.

Can I get that clear? You really really think Scooby is a mole for Lowe??

In view of the clubs financial position I doubt that Rupert will sanction £5 on expenses for the likes of Scooby or Sundance,or any of his other moles.

Think you'll find that scooby's boss is a little way down the road, near that tall ugly mast thingy. He has pots of money. Sundance on the hand is about to disappear, I can state with authority.

Just to get this straight. Are you inferring that the equivalent cost of a couple of pints of beer is somehow beyond the pocket of anybody who posts on here? :rolleyes:

Don't ever under estimate the importance and sanctity placed on 2 pints of beer. Just refer back to the furore over the suspension of the bus service on matchdays.

I think rattles and dummies are still being found behind sofas and cupboards all over west hampshire.

I found nearly £11 and a fluffy toffee when I went to get my £5 this morning! And it didn't hurt to pay! (Although the cuts on my fingers from the chisel do bleed a little). **** Would anyone know why my little winky/smiley faces don't work please?

I found nearly £11 and a fluffy toffee when I went to get my £5 this morning! And it didn't hurt to pay! (Although the cuts on my fingers from the chisel do bleed a little). **** Would anyone know why my little winky/smiley faces don't work please?

The little winky/smiley things cost extra. They are £1 each to use, to prevent the posts from appearing flippant. So gratuitous use of them is frowned upon.;):D::cool: