Should nagging men go to football

ladysaint

you know the ones, they are always running down the players, think they can do a better job than the manager, dont even know the position or the names of the players and cant even get their their shirts over their beer guts.

At least I have lost a couple of stone Jan.

I know what you mean. I have to tell most of the men around me who lots of the players are nowadays - they are just not up to speed with all the youngsters coming through the youth system. I have to give my husband a run down on all the latest Saints news otherwise he would be hopelessly out of touch.

I know what you mean. I have to tell most of the men around me who lots of the players are nowadays - they are just not up to speed with all the youngsters coming through the youth system. I have to give my husband a run down on all the latest Saints news otherwise he would be hopelessly out of touch.

Ah come on, it is well known that us men cannot multi task. How can you expect us to keep up on the latest players whilst having to explain to you girls why guys are forking the pitch at half time.

you know the ones, they are always running down the players, think they can do a better job than the manager, dont even know the position or the names of the players and cant even get their their shirts over their beer guts.

Fair play to you lady Saint.

Guest Hacienda

I'm not sure what's more unattractive, a male struggling to get this sweatshop nylon deckchair over his beer gut and mbewbs and or a female trying to get her nylon swearshop deckchair over her beer gut and saggy boobs.