WiFe SwApPiNg

Dog

I know someone who took his girlfriend to one. He is fat 50 and grey & she is 38 quite pretty and blonde. After she'd walked around sucking off about 8 blokes and having it doggy from about another 4 men, he decided to try his luck, the first bird he tried it on with told him to FLICK OFF, and so did the second, third and fourth. So he got in a strop with his girlfriend and went to his car. She turned up 2 hours later walking like a baby giraffe.

I know someone who took his girlfriend to one. He is fat 50 and grey & she is 38 quite pretty and blonde. After she'd walked around sucking off about 8 blokes and having it doggy from about another 4 men, he decided to try his luck, the first bird he tried it on with told him to FLICK OFF, and so did the second, third and fourth. So he got in a strop with his girlfriend and went to his car. She turned up 2 hours later walking like a baby giraffe.

How did she get the long neck?

I bet they're not together anymore

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
f**king mods.

Had nothing to do with paedophilia!! There was one post about a dilema so why dont they just delete that one. I want a refund of my £5 if the posts I paid for are deleted.

Power Hungry Tossers

I deleted it, as I didn't like the way it was going. One poster had already admitted to statutory rape of an underage girl.

Nah but he was obviously pretty f00king p1ssed off with her!!

He takes the stick well tbf!

I doubt he has a choice!

That or suicide!

I would love it if he was one of my mates, I would have hours of fun! Small things like walking down the road and seeing a dog walker would set off hours of endless jokes!

I doubt he has a choice!

That or suicide!

I would love it if he was one of my mates, I would have hours of fun! Small things like walking down the road and seeing a dog walker would set off hours of endless jokes!

Well, his nickname is "Bay".

He doesn't like it when we're on a lads holiday though and girls ask why he is called said nickname!!