Agents and Merrington

Give it to Ron

Last night at the Ressie game Merrington and pal Woods? were in and out of the players area and seemed well in - does anyone know who Woods is and what his involvement is? One nipper shouted to Merrington about taking over but he ducked away quickly.

There were a number of players agents there last night and one watching was the old West Ham and QPR player Paul Goddard. I had a quick Google but couldn't see anything that told me who he had on his list is there a way to find out.

There were a number of players agents there last night and one watching was the old West Ham and QPR player Paul Goddard. I had a quick Google but couldn't see anything that told me who he had on his list is there a way to find out.

According to Wikipedia, Goddard works for the Stellar Group.

Why on earth was Merrington in and out of the players area. As far as I'm concerned, until he puts up the money he has no business being there.

Getting really fed up with tyre-kickers.

I spoke to a Steward friend of mine today, and he told me Merrington was showing some suits around the training around yesterday.

I spoke to a Steward friend of mine today, and he told me Merrington was showing some suits around the training around yesterday.

First signs of mental instability? First stumbling over pronouncing players names on the radio and now showing items of clothing around the training ground of a football team he managed 12 years ago.

Merrington's media work is probably enough to get him access to the players at a reserves match.

Although it is interesting if he was showing people around Saint Mary's - surely if the club is co-operating with him it shows that despite what the more rabid Lowe haters would have us believe Lowe and Wilde are looking to sell or at least bring in investment.

He seems to have been given an access all areas pass. Still a tyre-kicker in my book though.

Prove me wrong Dave.

The flip side to this point of view would be that we have probably ALL kicked the tyres of a vehicle we were going to buy. Moreover, when thinking of buying a car we probably kick quite a few tyres until we get the one we like. I haven't seen his name linked with other "vehicles" so it does seem he has a sole interest in us, whether it comes to fruition or not. Either way, it makes him a bit more than a tyre kicker.

The flip side to this point of view would be that we have probably ALL kicked the tyres of a vehicle we were going to buy. Moreover, when thinking of buying a car we probably kick quite a few tyres until we get the one we like. I haven't seen his name linked with other "vehicles" so it does seem he has a sole interest in us, whether it comes to fruition or not. Either way, it makes him a bit more than a tyre kicker.

Until they do the deal (which, to be honest is taking too long now), then a tyre-kicker is exactly what he is.

i like the idea of somebody being interested in buying the club but i dont think that merrington and his mates will have enough money to be able to make us a lot better than we presently are.

Well if Merringtons lot invest 20p it'll be 20p more than Lowe and Wilde will or have.