Little Big Adventure...

Baj

i actually quite like it and think it is pretty good for awhile. When you put a lot of time into the levels they can be quite interesting. However i do think it is a game that has not matched the hype some people expected for it. It is more of a family game. Would seem more at home on the Wii i think. And people said i dont say nice things about the ps3 :)

Hmm, for a start it's called Little Big PLANET, not adventure which is a 15 year old PC game. One wonders if the opinion of someone who can't even get the name correct is valid. It's very much a marmite game, you will either love it or hate it. I bought a PS3 just for this game (and GTI Club) and think it is superb but others clearly don't get it. It only got 94% on Game Rankings http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938583.asp so I guess boj is right... :rolleyes:

Hmm, for a start it's called Little Big PLANET, not adventure which is a 15 year old PC game. One wonders if the opinion of someone who can't even get the name correct is valid. It's very much a marmite game, you will either love it or hate it. I bought a PS3 just for this game (and GTI Club) and think it is superb but others clearly don't get it. It only got 94% on Game Rankings http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938583.asp so I guess boj is right... :rolleyes:

Hmm, ok, make the point of people having differing opinions, then insult me for having one... that makes sense.

And I've been getting the titles LBA and LBP mixed up for months, doubt that will change soon, whats it like being perfect?

I'm loving it at the moment. The start of the story levels are a bit too easy, but the later stuff really gets a lot tougher. The overall game reminds me of a much updated Sonic the Hedgehog...

The two player aspect is also good, especially if you're a bit like me in having to complete everything. It also got my Mrs interested, and may even be the catalyst I needed to persuade her to let me have a HDTV :D

I've not looked at any of the user created levels yet, but started looking at building my own. To me it looks like something to dip in and out of when I'm not actually in the mood to play the game itself.

Overall I think LBP is fantastic, and a great antidote to getting myself pwned on CoD5 :mad:

TBF I was not all to impressed at first, ripping through MM's content in a few hours. Still do not have the patience to do a decent level, BUT, some of the user content now I think is bloody good.

Its great to play for an hour just to check out the new stuff, and for this reason, I will not be trading it in.

TBF I was not all to impressed at first, ripping through MM's content in a few hours. Still do not have the patience to do a decent level, BUT, some of the user content now I think is bloody good.

Its great to play for an hour just to check out the new stuff, and for this reason, I will not be trading it in.

To my shame I'm still struggling through some of the story content, but I have had a couple of goes at creating my own levels, though the one I thought was quite good just got reviews of 'annoying' :( so in a childish strop, I took it down again (it apparently had a glitch that I couldn't see in create mode).