Bargains?

saint_stevo

Any good'uns?

Some good stuff in PC World, 32" Sony LCD's for £299, Creative 1gb MP3 players, change from a £5er.

Any others out there?

ive been looking for a 50inch panasonic plasma, but have found nothing in any of the sales, they are all still above £1000. there are a few sites advertising them for around £800 but you click through and they have no stock

ive been looking for a 50inch panasonic plasma, but have found nothing in any of the sales, they are all still above £1000. there are a few sites advertising them for around £800 but you click through and they have no stock

Be patient. Plasma TVs of all sizes should eventually plummet in price, as everyone realises how much extra electricity they consume over the alternative LCD TV.

If there is no stock, I wouldn't expect items to be renewed in great numbers either. Plasma TVs will always be an interim technology, unless they massively improve the efficiency of them.

Be patient. Plasma TVs of all sizes should eventually plummet in price, as everyone realises how much extra electricity they consume over the alternative LCD TV.

If there is no stock, I wouldn't expect items to be renewed in great numbers either. Plasma TVs will always be an interim technology, unless they massively improve the efficiency of them.

Plasma's are better than LCD, this is a factoid.

i really wasnt after a ****ing lecture. you could have stopped after the 1st 12 words

i really wasnt after a ****ing lecture. you could have stopped after the 1st 12 words

Wasn't just for you. Some people don't know that Plasma TVs, for a similar size, consume over twice as much electricity as other TVs. If I was going to give you a lecture, I'd tell you how they did it.

I got a boxset with Airplane, Police Squad, The Naked Gun Trilogy, and Top Secret(?) for fifteen quids down hmv. I was very pleased. Not with Top Secret obviously...that looks gash...

Top Secret is actually very funny, and of the same genre as the others.

I got half price lucozade in woolworths in southsea today. The one in the main highstreet has now closed. As I walked past it this afternoon some bloke turned to his mate, hit him gently to get his attention, and said "oi, what 'appened to woolies". I now understand why they have put up a huge tv in the guildhall that has bbc news on.