Windows 95 or 98 Laptop required

swannymere

Oh come on, your joking..! I take it you need something with Windows 98 as that's all the drivers you can find..?

Let me post you a copy of Windows 98 SE or Windows ME [which will, no doubt, be fine] and let you get around your problem in the long run.

As it happens, I may have the necessary hardware too [an ancient PC, not a laptop], if you can be patient with a bloke who is into his 5th day with the flu. If you can then I'll start the wheels grinding, so to speak. PM me back.

Oh come on, your joking..! I take it you need something with Windows 98 as that's all the drivers you can find..?

Let me post you a copy of Windows 98 SE or Windows ME [which will, no doubt, be fine] and let you get around your problem in the long run.

As it happens, I may have the necessary hardware too [an ancient PC, not a laptop], if you can be patient with a bloke who is into his 5th day with the flu. If you can then I'll start the wheels grinding, so to speak. PM me back.

You are a gent St.L but seeing as i run a Mac that software won't be any good;) I've got a system from the deepest, darkest recesses of the work cupboard. Thanks again:D

Can't you use that Virtual PC thing, that you can download from Windows. Then install 98 on it and use it? I think you can install Virtual PC on your MAC and then run windows in Virtual PC. Or something like that, I'm no pc genius so I could be talking b0110cks, but worth a try?