derby tickets

battlingbob

I live an hr away.

I was thinking of going. but its £28 to see the youth team lose. We always lose at derby !!

I want to enjoy my weekend so will spend the £30 in the pub with the missus instead.

..........totally apathy already and its only 3 games in !!!!....quite frustrating really

I live an hr away.

I was thinking of going. but its £28 to see the youth team lose. We always lose at derby !!

I want to enjoy my weekend so will spend the £30 in the pub with the missus instead.

..........totally apathy already and its only 3 games in !!!!....quite frustrating really

Last 2 times we played at pride park:

May 15th 2007 won 3-2.

First game of the 06/07 season drew 2-2

I'll probably be the same if I get through a pint each of all The Real Ales they have in The Brunswick. Maybe best if I try half of them before and half after :p

Oi!!! You're bl**dy well BANNED after last week's effort.

Don't you know that JP has got this whole season sorted? 4-2-1-2-1 and you on here sending in the lucky weather reports. Everyone has their place in the team this year, none of these experienced old pro's doing things their own way

We let you out on bail and look what happens

Still if you MUST go then better make the most of the fun and entertainment, it'll be Ramadan hours when you get back

Oh just to put you in your place - you're missing our one and only annual beer festival for Derby so it BETTER be good

(you lucky bstd btw I'm just jealous)

:-)

SATURDAY IS BEACH PARTY DAY

Posted on: Thu 21 Aug 2008

The weather forecast is looking good for Saturday's beach party at Pride Park Stadium as the Rams take on Southampton in the Coca-Cola Championship.

Festivities get underway at 1.30pm for the Foster's party in the stadium's tailgate area underneath the south-west corner.

At just £25 for adults and £15 for children the package includes a ticket to the match, a pint of Foster's (soft drink for fans under eighteen), a Derby County t-shirt and a hot food item from the BBQ.

And you can also take part in our beach party events inside the stadium including a fancy dress competition at half-time, collectable Derby County beach balls being thrown into the crowd, and special Foster's giveaways throughout the day.

You can book your tickets right now from the ticket office at Pride Park Stadium and over the telephone on 0871 472 1884.

If you're at Pride Park Stadium early you can also enjoy our latest Fans First promotion on the concourses with pints available at £2 and a hotdog and drink deal for just £3.

These are only available from 1.30pm to 2.15pm so make sure you get here early and don't miss out!

The weather forecast is looking good for Saturday's beach party at Pride Park Stadium as the Rams take on Southampton in the Coca-Cola Championship.

Festivities get underway at 1.30pm for the Foster's party in the stadium's tailgate area underneath the south-west corner.

At just £25 for adults and £15 for children the package includes a ticket to the match, a pint of Foster's (soft drink for fans under eighteen), a Derby County t-shirt and a hot food item from the BBQ.

And you can also take part in our beach party events inside the stadium including a fancy dress competition at half-time, collectable Derby County beach balls being thrown into the crowd, and special Foster's giveaways throughout the day.

You can book your tickets right now from the ticket office at Pride Park Stadium and over the telephone on 0871 472 1884.

If you're at Pride Park Stadium early you can also enjoy our latest Fans First promotion on the concourses with pints available at £2 and a hotdog and drink deal for just £3.

These are only available from 1.30pm to 2.15pm so make sure you get here early and don't miss out!

So - either mong about in the car park or get a cheap pint and hotdog in the ground at the same time anyway.

They haven't thought it through.

I always thought Derby were to 'hardcore' for this sort of cringeworthy event? Remember the play-off semi final second leg: From over the tannoy came this ****y northern accent; "Sorry Southampton Fans, we don't do Mexican Waves"...well I would much rather do a Mexican wave than a ****ing fancy dress competition.

****ing northern morons, come on Saints, do us all a favour!! I wonder if there little yoof lot will turn out in boardshorts...?

i got my tickets for the game today and they say they have sold only just over 800!!!!

Originally Posted by saintjinksie

sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans, sh*t team no fans

802 SO **** YOU

Urgh, I don't want to go anymore. F*cking beach party. What the f*ck is football coming to?!

Not that I have any desire to attend the beach part but surely a man like yourself can appreciate that it takes all sorts and some people may enjoy the ghey happy clappy ******** and it doesn't hurt anybody there is no harm in it whatsoever. Dork.

I always thought Derby were to 'hardcore' for this sort of cringeworthy event? Remember the play-off semi final second leg: From over the tannoy came this ****y northern accent; "Sorry Southampton Fans, we don't do Mexican Waves"...well I would much rather do a Mexican wave than a ****ing fancy dress competition.

I remember it well, the line went "here at Pride Park we don't do Mexican waves, we make noise" which was followed by the lamest cheer I have ever heard.

Shortly followed by "We are Derby, Super Derby etc. etc" which was followed by "One song, you've only got... etc. etc." which was in turn followed by "We are Derby, blah blah blah"

I ****ing hated them that night and I still hate them now, I would love it, LOVE IT, if we beat them now. LOVE IT.

P.S Does anybody know what colour we are wearing on Saturday?