Cowes Week

Iowsaintsfan

Being a Vectonian by birth, I remember the good days of my youth, down on Cowes seafront, to watch the fireworks, spending my pocket money on glitter balls on elastic, and whistleing birds. So I agree, if you can get over there, it's a good night out.

Being a Vectonian by birth, I remember the good days of my youth, down on Cowes seafront, to watch the fireworks, spending my pocket money on glitter balls on elastic, and whistleing birds. So I agree, if you can get over there, it's a good night out.

Me too, I remember spending vast amounts of money on glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets!

was abit dissapointed with the fireworks last night, but the Red Arrows where class, dont see things like that too often while having a nice bbq on the beach and a couple of drinks :) will upload some pics later if i can be bothered

They flew over my house in formation last night, fantatic sight.

was abit dissapointed with the fireworks last night, but the Red Arrows where class, dont see things like that too often while having a nice bbq on the beach and a couple of drinks :) will upload some pics later if i can be bothered

I must have been a bit ****ed because all of the photos I took of the Arrows just have the smoke trails in them ....

First time I have been to Cowes for the Friday fireworks and thought it was really good.