The calendar's not working right?

Master Bates

Who gives a f*ck? Birthdays are for birds and gayers.

This is impossible, as I know for a fact unless you're the queen (I know you're a queen, just not the queen) you only get 1 birthday a year. So if the above were true (birthdays are for birds and gayers) this would mean you would have two birthdays a year??? :supz:

Why cant I add events to the calendar?

S13 SFC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Only subscribed members can start new threads. Please subscribe by visiting this link.

I have f**king subscribed

Perhaps only admins have access? :-|

Well you could post events a few days ago. As paying members I think we should be told of these changes instead of taking away features when they like!!

Ahhh, well I don't seem to have that problem in the fact that I haven't parted with a fiver (yet) I do however have the problem in that this is my last post and so feel the need to add some ghey smilie things :-)

innocent0002.gif innocent0008.gif

innocent0003.gif

happy0071.gif

jumping0002.gif

innocent0007.gif