Moving

magnet

So are we up for moving from Goals. Personally I'm a little fed up of having the sh1t kicked out of me week in week out and the refs letting anything go.

There are a few Saints games on Tuesdays this season icluding one next tuesday (Stu Rabbit are you going?) so it might be an idea to move nights.

JD5's has games at widelane on a monday or Eastleigh Fc on a wednesday. As a new team we £100 of so match fees will be £3 each which is a bonus. 10 game seasons.

Thoughts?

I've just started reffing a Monday league at Fleming Park, which has a few spaces... registration fee is £25 for the team, but it's only £20 per team per night to play (£2.50 each if there's 8 of you) and the teams I've seen so far all seem to be decent lads, and far less aggro than I saw at Goals. It's only one division at the mo.

Here's the link: http://www.leisureleagues.net/UK/England/South-Coast/EASTLEIGH-MONDAY.aspx

And I'll be reffing you. ;)

Edited by Minty

So are we up for moving from Goals. Personally I'm a little fed up of having the sh1t kicked out of me week in week out and the refs letting anything go.

There are a few Saints games on Tuesdays this season icluding one next tuesday (Stu Rabbit are you going?) so it might be an idea to move nights.

JD5's has games at widelane on a monday or Eastleigh Fc on a wednesday. As a new team we £100 of so match fees will be £3 each which is a bonus. 10 game seasons.

Thoughts?

LOL at the hypocricy!

LOL

if u stop digging at people heels everytime and fouling and falling over every 5 minutes.....maybe they wouldn;'t kick you back....

play rough...and get it back..that's the way it works.

sometimes u get bad calls...sometimes u don't....play the way u expect to be played against...if the other team is full of ****s there is nothing u can do about it.

Christ we had full blown brawls sometimes down there :)

But in answer to your question...don't mind...

• 2 weeks later...
try footballmundial

run a Monday night league at Thornden, or Thursday night at Redbridge, both half astro pitches

Monday night at Fleming is on rubber crumb in the cages isnt it?

Joules v Mean Machine? now that i would miss work to watch

Monday night at Fleming is indeed on rubber crumb.

Down there last night... Mean Machine won 17-3... they are rather good... Jouls wouldn't get a touch! How do you know them?

Monday night at Fleming is indeed on rubber crumb.

Down there last night... Mean Machine won 17-3... they are rather good... Jouls wouldn't get a touch! How do you know them?

We did play Mean Machines at Wide lane before they got kicked out!! think we won one and they won one from memory.

We wanted to move away from the boards so opted for Eastleigh FC, first game tomorrow. Bob if your ever short for 5 a side give us a shout.

Cheeky Chappie is the manager of the Mighty Eastbrooke Harries who I used to play for before I returned to RVT.

Kicked out? Maybe they've changed then because they've been no trouble at all for me.

The boards aren't the best and I never used to enjoy playing against them, but i've had no trouble at Fleming Park because I make sure I clamp down on hard challenges near them that send players flying into them. I remember what it felt like!

Kicked out? Maybe they've changed then because they've been no trouble at all for me.

The boards aren't the best and I never used to enjoy playing against them, but i've had no trouble at Fleming Park because I make sure I clamp down on hard challenges near them that send players flying into them. I remember what it felt like!

Just watch out for Hatch, if you think I'm bad!! lol

• 1 month later...
Joules, Minty

Mean machine is half of Eastbrook, but dont worry about Hatch hes gone and joined the army so no problem.

Minty are you the fella who was talking to Terry about reffing for us one sunday?

Bob

I doubt he was bob as he plays with me and Lukey on Sundays.

ah ok

just someone who refs on a monday night was talking about doing one of our games, saw luke the other day, tells me hes a defender now, and plays in goal wednesday night at fleming, anything for a game eh, how it should be

Yeah he's been soing really well. We'd have a good team if we could find another 3 defenders to play along side him!!