Glitter.

Dog

Gary Glitter announced upon his release today that he and his family will be jetting off to Florida, USA to start afresh... He Said "As soon as I get out, I am going to Tampa with the kids"

Q. What sparkles like a diamond and is small enough to fit in a schoolgirl's ring?

A. Gary Glitter

Gary Glitter and his girlfriend are in Blockbuster to hire a video for the evening. Mr. Glitter's girlfriend asks him what he wants to watch. He says "How about we get Aladdin?". His girlfriend says........ "Can't we just get a video, you're in enough trouble already."

Gary Glitter was on a ship with 100 boy scouts and 100 girl guides when it hit an iceberg and started to sink. The captain announced "We're sinking! Everyone abandon ship!" Gary Glitter asked, "What about the children?" The captain replied, "F*ck the children!" Gary Glitter looked around eagerly and said "Do we have time?"

What's the difference between greyhound racing and Gary Glitter? The greyhounds wait for the hare.

What is the worst thing about being Gary Glitter? You have to go to bed before 7.00pm

Gary Glitter is sitting in his living room surfing the internet on his laptop. All of a sudden, the door of the apartment whips open and his girlfriend storms through. She screams, "You ****ing asshole!" and she heads into the bedroom. Stunned, Gary flips off the computer and walks toward the bedroom, wondering, "Now what have I done?" Inside the bedroom he finds the girl furiously packing a suitcase. He asks her what's up. She responds with a hiss, "My therapist says that I should leave you and that you're a paedophile!" Gary responds, "Wow, you're pretty smart for an 8 year old."

Have you heard? Gary Glitter has pulled out of Children In Need...

Think thats pretty much all the Glitter jokes done now!

Neverland, CA - People in California had a chance to see the legendary ex-convict Gary Glitter, as his limosine pulled into the driveway of Michael Jackson's Neverland estate last night.

Michael Jackson had his personal limosine pick up Glitter from the LA airport for a long promised 'sleep over' that Glitter requested a few years back via a fan letter to the reclusive Jackson.

A sunglassed and dark-hatted Glitter quickly scooted into the limosine for a quick ride to the Neverland Ranch complex where his room was readied.

The crowd noticed, almost at once, that Glitter's skin color had lightened considerably since his last public appearance just before he was thrown into a North Vietnamese jail for molestation charges concerning underage children.

"Yes, Gary's skin has gotten whiter. It's all part of his 'gettin' his youth back on' attitude back in a hope to jump start his stalled musical career."

Gary Glitter said he had heard Michael wanted have him over for sometime, but was tied up with details of getting Neverland Ranch back from creditors, but was glad he had a chance to show fans that he really liked older guys too.

To save Master Bates the danger of getting RSI from copy and pasting the worst jokes from Sickipedia you could all go there and view them, plus the better jokes and it'd save him time and also his health.

Thank you,

Love from the 1st of 3 today x

Oh no shock horror, someone call the police, I posted a whole 2 jokes from another website plus a spoof news article from another.

I hope no one else gets their material i.e. news stories, jokes, pictures etc from the internet, would be very wrong.

Sad...........

Oh no shock horror, someone call the police, I posted a whole 2 jokes from another website plus a spoof news article from another.

I hope no one else gets their material i.e. news stories, jokes, pictures etc from the internet, would be very wrong.

I get mine all by myself. I have a camera crew and professional photographer on hand 24/7 and have been lucky enough to get some very funny shots/clips. I do all the editing too so if there are words on the picture (like lol catz) thats all me!

Sourcing from other websites is cheating MB! tut tut!

I get mine all by myself. I have a camera crew and professional photographer on hand 24/7 and have been lucky enough to get some very funny shots/clips. I do all the editing too so if there are words on the picture (like lol catz) thats all me!

Sourcing from other websites is cheating MB! tut tut!

How many infractions does it mean i'll get? Oh no, i'm scared to go outside now!

Sad...........

:) shut up x

Atleast 7 im afraid.

:badgrin:

What? You have got to be the saddest, pi5s poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you chromosome deficient, uber impotent, rat faced tard popsicle.

You're a pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill.

Get a glass belly button; that way, if your head goes any further up your ass, you can still look out and see what the rest of the world is up to.

What? You have got to be the saddest, pi5s poor excuse for a man I've ever seen, you chromosome deficient, uber impotent, rat faced tard popsicle.

You're a pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill.

Get a glass belly button; that way, if your head goes any further up your ass, you can still look out and see what the rest of the world is up to.

Mwahhh!!! :smt065

Anger_Management.jpg

From a caption competition at pop***** ...

"I thought the sign said Free Tibetan, and I want this one ok?")

The video store reinstated his membership

And he chose to get Aladdin....

Late arrival at Olympic village hopeful for shot-put success

"I Love, You Love, Me Love You Long Time, Mr Gary"

Faded Rock Star enjoys Chinese Take-away

"Tesco: Every Little (one) Helps"

"Me love you long haul"

"When I said I was just nipping down the shops..."

"All that's Glitter's is not old"

"I picked this up at Thais R Us"

Thai Rack

shurely.