New Doctor Who announced.

Saint_clark

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Should have chosen a woman seeing as how the UK is so PC these days :D

Should have been a black lesbian with learning difficulties, who was abused as a kid and is a paraplegic single-parent amputee.

With alopecia and HIV.

And Muslim.

Should have been a black lesbian with learning difficulties, who was abused as a kid and is a paraplegic single-parent amputee.

With alopecia and HIV.

And Muslim.

Same profile as for a prospective Pariamentary Labour Party candidate then ?

With "Who" being the prominent word.

Someone called Matt Smith - just hoping it's not the f*cking bloke from The Championship on ITV. ;)

Seen a pic of him on the Beeb website.

He looks a bit freaky, therefore fitting right in with Dr Who fans.

With alopecia and HIV.

And Muslim.

I'm struggling to think of a single minority category you've left out, DSM. Nope, can't fine one.

Ah... has Down's Syndrome and [when held erect on the single peg] is officially the height of a dwarf too. Or would that be downist and heightist of the BBC if they did that..?

Think I'd rather have Matt Smith from ITV's Championship, anyway. At least he'd definitely be in work after this season then.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I'm struggling to think of a single minority category you've left out, DSM. Nope, can't fine one.

Ah... has Down's Syndrome and [when held erect on the single peg] is officially the height of a dwarf too. Or would that be downist and heightist of the BBC if they did that..?

Think I'd rather have Matt Smith from ITV's Championship, anyway. At least he'd definitely be in work after this season then.

Damn, damn, damn...:mad:

Most of us count this as a blessing,because those of us with Ginger hair seem to be very popular with the ladies and most men seem to aspire to be as good as us.

Yep I agree with you there :)

I can think of a number of very sexy auburn haired men but maybe that's because I'm an auburn haired woman. Preservation of the species an' all :yawinkle:

• 12 years later...
On 03/01/2009 at 23:11, bridge too far said:

Yep I agree with you there :)

I can think of a number of very sexy auburn haired men but maybe that's because I'm an auburn haired woman. Preservation of the species an' all :yawinkle:

Amazing! Look who Dr Who brought back from the past!

(Do you still have auburn hair?)