Pub Crawls

saints_is_the_south

Thought i'd get this one going as i'm doing one on Sunday.

Me & a few mates have started a annual pub crawl from Hythe to Fawley on the Sunday of every August bank holiday weekend.

The list of pubs are as follows...

Hythe

Salt Bar

The Hobbit

Seashells

Lord Nelson

Ebineezers

Malt & Hops

The Croft

Travellers Rest

Fountain Court Hotel

Gleneagles

Holbury

Forest Home

Old Mill

Holbury Inn

Blackfield

Hampshire Yeoman

Fawley

Falcon Hotel

15 pubs this year. Last year it was 17 but unfortuantely the Langley Tavern & Jolly Sailor are both shut. Still, should be another good laugh.

Anybody else got a pub crawl coming up or recently done one & do you have any rules (e.g. pint in every one..etc)

A pint in each one? No chance.

Does it result in having your stomach pumped at the end of the night?

14 pints is not beyond the realms of possibility. Far from it in fact. May not be the smartest to do but it doesn't mean you're certainly going to end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Pub Golf nearly ended the lives of me and some mates before, only managed 15 holes (pubs) but some involved jugs of stuff, shots, pints of guiness with sambuca, red and white wine etc. i got drunk and pushed my mate off a wall as he peed, thus landing in his own ****, ruined his shoulder and smelt of wee on the way home on the nightbus. Good night tho........

Pub Golf nearly ended the lives of me and some mates before, only managed 15 holes (pubs) but some involved jugs of stuff, shots, pints of guiness with sambuca, red and white wine etc. i got drunk and pushed my mate off a wall as he peed, thus landing in his own ****, ruined his shoulder and smelt of wee on the way home on the nightbus. Good night tho........

Yes Pub golf can be quite wild. Especially when you weigh it so that you get a better score for the harsher drinks.

Nope, it was The Yacht.......I think :smt017, ****** no it was The Swan..mmmmm ? surely some body on here remembers what it was called :smt102

Where was it? you on about the waterside i think it was last called by the bridge on the main rd to marchwood/applemore?

I remember trying a 14 pub crawl in Totton with some mates a few years back.

Old Farmhouse

Players

Saxon

Testwood

Salmon Leap

Cross Keys

Elephant & Castle

Red Lion

Station (it was still open in those days)

Swan

Peg & Parrot

Anchor

Village Bells

King Rufus

By the time we'd made it over the railway bridge into Eling we were ****ed.

We got kicked out of 'The Anchor' and 'King Rufus' for being too ****ed.

• 2 weeks later...
we did a mega pub crawl round winchester which has quite a few boozers,

started white swan and ended up at bishop on the bridge which is a fullers pub for a bit of london pride

in between we did a good few!

We did one through Winchester last year, from The Roebuck (up Stockbridge Road) down to The Black Boy. Taking in, if memory serves...

The Roebuck

The Albion

The White Swan

The Gaolhouse

The Royal Oak

The Eclipse

The Old Market Inn

The Bakers Arms

The Old Coach House (now Alfie's)

The Crown & Anchor

The Bishop on the Bridge

The Black Boy