What a shame !

Block 18

• 9 months later...

Totally politically incorrect I know, but why put the prison staff at risk in allowing them to break up the skirmish: just let them scrap to the finish and save all us decent taxpayers some money.

When both of these 2 are eventually released they will still be a drain on the public purse as they will be given state protection due to the notoriety of their crimes. A few more proverbial bars of soap careless left lying around would not go amiss in the vicinity of no marks like these.

Right where's my copy of Daily Mail Xtra

More good news for the British tax-payer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8342668.stm

I wonder if these are one and the same incident, from differing views?

I noticed, in both reports, that the disturbance referred to was broken up by the 'timely intervention' of prison staff.

Too 'timely' mayhap?

I wonder if these are one and the same incident, from differing views?

I noticed, in both reports, that the disturbance referred to was broken up by the 'timely intervention' of prison staff.

Too 'timely' mayhap?

Based on the fact that the first one happened on December 27th 2008 (Reported Jan 5th 2009) and the most recent one happened Monday 2nd November (Reported Wednesday 4th November), along with the fact that one story relates to Sean Mercer being attacked himself and the other story refers to Sean Mercer stabbing someone else, I'm gonna go with them not being one & the same incident.

HTH

Based on the fact that the first one happened on December 27th 2008 (Reported Jan 5th 2009) and the most recent one happened Monday 2nd November (Reported Wednesday 4th November), along with the fact that one story relates to Sean Mercer being attacked himself and the other story refers to Sean Mercer stabbing someone else, I'm gonna go with them not being one & the same incident.

HTH

Thanks, I had totally missed the dates!