Gazza

benjii

The UN needs to step in and do something about this whole situation. I hope that with new leadership the US can try a new approach to the situation.

The UN should really impose trade sanctions on Israel until hostilities cease and the same with palestine. I would advocate the depolyment of Peacekeepers or observers in the residential areas of Gaza.

The UN needs to step in and do something about this whole situation. I hope that with new leadership the US can try a new approach to the situation.

The UN should really impose trade sanctions on Israel until hostilities cease and the same with palestine. I would advocate the depolyment of Peacekeepers or observers in the residential areas of Gaza.

lol think you opened the wrong thread lol :yawinkle:

Can't helping wondering why, they decided to do this with camera crew in tow? Although, I lost a lot of respect for the man after the wife-beating stories emerged, I am sure that the last thing he needed was to be confronted in this way.

Hope he gets better soon, and hope his ex missus and kids enjoyed they're holiday and dirty money.

Hope he gets better soon, and hope his ex missus and kids enjoyed they're holiday and dirty money.

That was quite amusing..

Through the whole show ' We have no intention of seeing him'

Gazza spotted in Portugal .......'Oh, well ,maybe we will go and see him after all'