John Deere Mowers

Saint in Paradise

I went on a tour of a John Deere factory in Germany once a few years back with my old school. It was a pretty fascinating day in which there was potentially a lot to be learnt. However, the tour was conducted entirely in German and I don't understand the sodding language. That's probably not of much use to you, but at the gift shop (yes that's right, a John Deere factory had a gift shop), I bought sort of game of Top Trumps with all diferent types of tractors and the one thing I remember is that the 8230T model was probably the best card to have in the game. Again, that's probably of no use whatsoever to you, but if you ever feel like ditching your lawn mower for a tractor I would seriously reccommend the 8230T model.

Get yourself a Z225, a zero degree turning ride on. the rear wheels steer, thus reducing the size of the untidy, u**** (FFS, bloody filter, that should read u n c u t) corners (does that make sense?).

If your budget won't stretch that high, go for they're LA110, some good deals available, and with a nice high back seat and no need to switch blades or attachments between 'mulching', 'cut and bagging' or 'side discharge' it gets my thimbs up.

HTH