Scarface

Matthew Le Tissier

does anyone know this user on this forum, about 8 months ago i sent him all my videos as he very nicely offered to convert them all to dvd, however it now seems he has disapeered from the face of the earth and is un-contactable and looks like i have been ripped off a treat by a fellow saints fan!

any help would be appreciated, i did make contact about 3 months ago and he said he had done them and would post them, but i never got them. they are all rare vids and took ages to track down etc so im pretty gutted!!

does anyone know this user on this forum, about 8 months ago i sent him all my videos as he very nicely offered to convert them all to dvd, however it now seems he has disapeered from the face of the earth

you have an address then?

LIKE A NOB i DELETED THE PM WITH HIS ADDRESS ON AGES AGO!!

Ah, never, ever do that..! If you do recover your videos and still want them converted, I'll be happy to do them for you. And as other members will confirm, I don't disappear. ;)

As it happens, there's an old TSF member out there called marcsfc, who despite me PM'ing occasionally, still hasn't answered to give me his address details so I can return his copy of Alan Ball's autobiography.

If you're out there mate, PM me.

Ah, never, ever do that..! If you do recover your videos and still want them converted, I'll be happy to do them for you. And as other members will confirm, I don't disappear. ;)

As it happens, there's an old TSF member out there called marcsfc, who despite me PM'ing occasionally, still hasn't answered to give me his address details so I can return his copy of Alan Ball's autobiography.

If you're out there mate, PM me.

Hmm - do you charge for this service?

Hmm - do you charge for this service?

No, but don't send me loads, or I would. Generally it's for people who want their old Saints videos converted to DVD because there isn't a DVD version out there, and they don't have the technology or the expertise themselves. But I suppose I could easily convert home videos too, if that is what you're thinking. The odd one I'd do for free, but after that I'd charge.